Your favourite e-liquid of all time

Well done @Zugmaschine for bumping this thread.

I’m a bit of a (intentional pun) tart when it comes to e-juice, and all time favourite changes as I sample more and more flavours.

Didn’t like the idea of sweet, dessert flavoured e-juice to begin with, and thought that it was a ploy to attract younger vapers. A bit like fruit flavoured alcohol.

However, on a whim and several glowing reviews and industry awards later, I tried this and was simply blown away ! :star_struck: :boom: :heart:

The wife loves it too, and no matter how taken I am with other new flavours, this is the one I keep coming back to.

So, my first serious mix has got to be @Grubby’s Dinner Lady Strawberry Custard. :strawberry: :custard:

:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I love the taste from Dinner Lady`s Lemon Tart also, but for me its way to sweet. So it can never be my allday. But from time to time, its a nice Vape. There are a lot of clones on ATF, but not one have that unique Bakerytaste from this one.

7 Likes

I would have to say Kilo Dewberry Cream or Cosmic Fogs Baie cream

4 Likes

Well I would have to say “Capone” from the blind pig line by premium labs. Ice cream with amaretto and caramel drizzle… Ok I’m hungry now… :joy:

5 Likes

As far as retail Liquids go the only ones that have ever grabbed me enough to buy them again were Suicide Bunny’s mothers milk back in the day, Caramel Popcorn by Mohawk, and both Kernal Liquids (salted and caramel)… Maybe Pop Deez occasionally.
99.9% of what I vape are my own.

7 Likes

My favorite was my ADV for 3 yrs, ( before the FLAVORBAN here) Shock & Awe by Cold Fusion. A peach / mango blend, strange thing is I Don’t like Mango🤪 taste like cat pee to me! and I tried every mango blend I could get my hands on, none compared. Tried mixing with mango to no avail and have given up (for a while)
I still have about maybe 5ml of the OG mix that I’m saving till I’m ready to try a clone, Hopefully :man_shrugging:

Flavor Description:
“As jaw dropping as the name implies, Shock & Awe will blow your mind with its refreshing explosion of peaches and mangoes, followed by a secret blend of hidden flavors that will poke and prod your taste buds throughout the inhale/exhale.“

6 Likes

That is some good stuff, wish I could clone it :+1:

Haven’t bought a new commercial brand in a long time, the last one that really grabbed me by the nads was Pachamama Fuji. Got close on a clone, CAP Fuji Apple, TFA Nectarine and various strawberries, the first 2 I am pretty positive about, the strawberry stumped me. Still one of the best commercial juices I have vaped in a long time, just a fantastic mix that I bought about 10 bottles of trying to figure out :laughing:

7 Likes

Not a big mango fan either but FE Mango is damn delicious. What do you think the secret blend of flavors they allude to is?

5 Likes

I just can’t vape fruits any more, when I have a mixing session now the only fruit that might make it into one is SB, pure desserts all the way now, custards, Ice cream, popcorn, creams, cereals (absolutely in love with sweet cereal)…that kinda thing, I could probably narrow my flavour collection down to 20 or 30 and be happy with that now :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I hear ya, if I could pick just one style I had to stay with it would be desserts. Just mixed a wafers n milk recipe I am trying to get right.

Hot months I tend to go more for fruits like pineapples and citrus but still need my savory.

You ever clone the kernel popcorns?

7 Likes

I seriously don’t know, never cared until I couldn’t get it no more!
Some more info I’ve found:

*Primary Flavors: Peach, Mango, Mixed Fruit.

– A refreshing fruit blend with a sweetness on the inhale with a mango finish

—Shock And Awe (Mango And Tropical Fruit Blend) Cold Fusion Premium E~Liquids

Triton Distribution was established in 2014 to offer current manufacturers of E-liquid a sanitary and professional environment to have their liquid produced, bottled, sold, and distributed on a large scale.*

5 Likes

honestly, I gave up cloning anything, I even gave up making recipes, I’ve been mixing like cooking for the past year or so, making mystery mixes up in my head and adding flavours I know I like with other flavours I know I like, and i’ve come up with some absolute gems, can’t replicate them though :laughing: coz I’ve no idea what was in em :man_shrugging:
But…with the GC on it’s way I’ve told myself to start taking it more seriously again, there are some mixes that I love that are in my head that I’ve mixed a few times and I kinda know what they are so I’m going to get them down, and start making notes again/writing recipes.
To be fair, over the last year I’ve probably only dumped 2 juices, they’ve all been pretty nice :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

I don’t have Any FE flavors, and really afraid to pick up another Mango :crazy_face: with all the failures I’ve had, but will keep that in mind. The juice is from 2014 and thinking it was all TFA, they did reformulate it in :face_with_monocle: maybe 2017 / 2018 then it seemed to have a bit of a cream hint in it but was still sooo good :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I am like most of you, and also only vape my own creations, however I decided to live life on the edge and try some of the DIY Flavour Chaser one-shots to broaden my horizons, and there are some amazing juices from some very talented mixers.
It has been a very interesting and worthwhile journey though.

9 Likes

There’s a difference though (at least IMO)! Those are folks who have a passion for mixing, and not just trying to “ride the train”. :wink:

8 Likes

Very true and it shows in their mixes.

8 Likes

So true @Tworrs, I can count the mixes of others I have mixed on one hand😉

7 Likes

Well said, I have a bunch here ready to mix and review, I know they’ll all be good due to them being genuine mixers.
I write liquid reviews for Planet of the Vapes now as well, and I’ve tried a lot, It’s difficult to separate yourself from what you personally like as a vaper, and be objective from other vapers stand point when it comes to flavour, but there is one thing I’ve learnt…real mixers do it better, there really is no comparison.

10 Likes

Very true Pugs

7 Likes

Almost sounded like I knew what I was talking about right?..

Scary shit…

8 Likes