Who's watching the Olympics?

Actually since a couple of years before we won the Rugby World Cup onwards we have Australia’s number, lol! And while England’s Ashes performance was woeful between 2005 and 2018 we had the better of you at cricket wining every home Ashes and beating you 3-1 in Oz!

3 Likes

6 Likes

No we only send those that excel instead of also no hopers which shows in the athletes to medals conversion rates!

4 Likes

This does indeed, suck ballz :frowning:

4 Likes

Congrats Minna!

4 Likes

The English will always beat Australia in extreme tea drinking so there is that

4 Likes

Tea is so 1970’s. Coffee and beer is where it’s at these days.

5 Likes

It was the swimming actually that impressed me in Tokyo, how young in general our swimmers are and on the cusp of medals, 4 years time will be a Golden Olympics for our swimmers!

4 Likes

The only sport that they cannot stop for a cuppa halfway thru so it makes sense that you guys will do well :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Lol, I don’t actually know anyone who drinks tea, even the Irish drink more tea than us lol!

4 Likes

Same here…

2 Likes

Based on the Tea theory we should love American Football, a brew every 30 secs!

3 Likes

Of course any country can be great at some sports, just play games no one else competes at and then have the arrogance to call yourselves World Champions, Americans do it all the time!

5 Likes

Didn’t America invent every sport known to man? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

IKR it is weird a/f - oh we are the world champs at dirt sorting cause we are the only ones that sort dirt

5 Likes

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Please tell me if I am wrong but only American teams can get to the Superbowl right? I saw 3 different interviews where they referred to themselves as World Champions, lol actually the World isn’t particularly interested!

4 Likes

Isn’t their baseball final series called the World Series? What as the world got to do with it? It get’s right on my tit’s lol! The nearest thing we have to Baseball is rounders (only girls played that at the school i went to)!

5 Likes

Boycotting this cycle.

3 Likes

The day this ends will be a very sad day!

5 Likes