Who's Frying 8/4

It’s not that bad ATM 27 C today. Last week we had 35 C that was too much even for me.
We could do with some rain though, haven’t had any for a few months now, apart from one little shower about a week ago.
Not enough to give nature a break.

I went out last night to spray our communal vegetable garden, started at 22:00 and was finished at 1:45 :sweat:

Everything is dry. We never go without rain this long. Usually 2 or 3 days of hot weather and then we have a thunderstorm.

Apparently we had something like this about 60 years ago. I wasn’t around for that.

I put water out in the garden for the hedgehogs, they are suffering. No water, snails are nowhere to be seen either, all underground, so are most of the beetles.
I’m putting out cat food now or they will starve.

8 Likes

Should be 35.6C today, but that is just normal.

7 Likes

88f. Not to bad.

5 Likes

94°F here.
joy

(I refuse to look at the heat index…)

8 Likes

Haha, minus 3 Celsius here in New Zealand this morning.

7 Likes

Lol wasn’t too cold today - a balmy 2 c down here and about -4c on the hill sunny but windy.

The lifts went on wind hold that is why there is no one around (90km/h atm)

7 Likes

If you look carefully where the arrow is you can see me waving from my back balcony

8 Likes

After a hot one today, that snow actually looks appealing.

6 Likes

Not to worry around Christmas time I will be complaining about the heat and you guys will be posting snow pics

6 Likes

True, call me dumb but it’s news to me that Australia has snow. I mean I’ve never been there but everything I’ve seen on TV or what have you was sand and water… Who knew! :grinning:

5 Likes

Yes, today was very muggy. I went out and checked the mail around noon. That was the last time I went out. Talk about nasty. I could barely breathe the air was so heavy.

4 Likes

Just on the mountains it snows maybe once or twice a year where i am (only about 350m above sea level) and It doesn’t last on the ground for long.

5 Likes

Thats awesome, Australia is on my bucket list for places to visit. Someday!

5 Likes

Let me know when u make it i will have extra beers on ice. (Well I always have beers on ice but I will make it a point to have more) :rofl:

Just packing a few more in now

beer-crates_670293n

9 Likes

You’re going to need a shit ton of ice😁

5 Likes

@mrpipes… I see you are also up at 2:00 am… I too like to live dangerously :joy:

5 Likes

Or maybe it was the afternoon nap😞

5 Likes

Currentlky…

96°F

Feels Like: 101°

3 Likes

Noooo Thanks …

3 Likes

No way, you’ll stick like fly paper lol… That’s what it is here too. 91 real feel of 95 . Little windy. Yesterday was worse for sure.

3 Likes