Which Cheesecake and/or Custard is your "go to" concentrate?

Ummmm, have a look at the description of the following for Lorann Cheesecake and let me know:
1: why does it say oils?
2: is it a vape concentrate or purely a food one?
3: is this the one mentioned in the post above?

Hate the description, but it’s on the site where I get most of my flavours from.

Edit: I am tired, edited to actually include the link to the flavour… :yawning_face: :woozy_face:

6 Likes

It’s basically saying in general Lorann flavourings are also called “Candy Oils” i think the important text is “are not diluted in water or oil”! I use loads of their flavours!

6 Likes

1, explained
2, like most older brands Lorann are food flavourings but deemed to be safe for vaping and quite strong for food flavourings
3, Yes

6 Likes

I’m building a cart at BCF, with the WF Flapper Pie for a @Fiddy recipe, and will be picking up OOO VCC as well. The rest are ones I commonly use though, Ian. :+1: I tend to stop chasing flavor once I’ve found what works for me, and those you’ve mentioned, fit the bill for me.

4 Likes

This is the important part of the description…

are not diluted in water or oil …

That Cheescake is a good flavor for whatbwe need it for…Btw ty for posting this I have a 30nl I need to start using again

6 Likes

Thank you, nice to know. Just wasn’t sure about the way it was written and always like to check.

Ahhhh, really like the Flapper Pie, I have been using it for quite some time now and it is a great flavour. … I am pretty happy with what I have, but am always prepared to try others. If you don’t try, you may miss your “holy grail” flavour.

Your welcome mate, glad I reminded you. :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Next question…

I now have some FA Custard Premium so what percentage should I SFT it at?

For reference, my preferred single flavour for CAP Vanilla Custard V1 is 10% and for TFA Vanilla Custard II it is 8%.

So is the FA stronger, weaker or around the same as either of these two? Cheers.

4 Likes

I’m not one to SFT much, only if I have trouble figuring it out.
But I use in a mix from 1-2% normally, I think my max in a mix would be 2.5%.

I forgot I did test this at 2.5% when I was comparing TPA Vanilla Custard II and that seemed pretty good place to be for me.

7 Likes

@ianc13 it is a bit stronger, and you could easily start testing at 2-3%.

5 Likes

4%

7 Likes

Thank you guy’s. So much easier with a trusted starting point. :smiley:

8 Likes

I need to get the pound cake and yogurt then ill be set. I have everything else i know that.

6 Likes

This post sounds prophetic… You know what FA just added? Two new Custards and a Cheesecake… they’re not out yet, but I guess they’ll be very soon!
Those that follow the VCC thread already know, for all others I’ll write a post about their new range then…
BTW they’re already in the flavours DB, thanks Simon!

7 Likes

Oh yay… more to try!!!
It’s like it never ends :woozy_face:

7 Likes

There you go:

Flavour Art is back - Vaping Community - Discussions on Vaping

:innocent:

6 Likes

Unfortunately, 4 of the new FA flavors will not be released here in the US as they contain DAAP if they follow what they do with other good ones, like Custard Premium and Butter. We’ll need to order from overseas to get them. :frowning:

6 Likes

fuck. I wonder if Canada is doing the same?? We always follow the u.s. so far there hasn’t been any mail bans or nothing like nicotine sale bans. But ups won’t deliver anything do do with vapes. But the flavours theyre food grade so idk how that works…I could be a chef ffs!

5 Likes

We can get the “banned” flavours here in Australia still. Canada should be the same I would have thought, but then… who knows these days?

4 Likes

The FA flavors with the “bad” stuff (that tastes soooo good) is a decision by FA-North America to not sell them here. They put them in their Kitchen line, which is not sold in North America, as an attempt to appease the FDA.

We should be able to get them from Chef’s in the UK when they are released. That’s where I get Butter and Custard Premium.

9 Likes

Ok, mixed up a couple of SFT today.

FA Custard Premium at 4% (Lukes suggested percentage)
LA Cheesecake at 6% (Median on that other site)

What sort of steep times am I looking at for these? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes