Which Cheesecake and/or Custard is your "go to" concentrate?

4%

7 Likes

Thank you guy’s. So much easier with a trusted starting point. :smiley:

8 Likes

I need to get the pound cake and yogurt then ill be set. I have everything else i know that.

6 Likes

This post sounds prophetic… You know what FA just added? Two new Custards and a Cheesecake… they’re not out yet, but I guess they’ll be very soon!
Those that follow the VCC thread already know, for all others I’ll write a post about their new range then…
BTW they’re already in the flavours DB, thanks Simon!

7 Likes

Oh yay… more to try!!!
It’s like it never ends :woozy_face:

7 Likes

There you go:

Flavour Art is back - Vaping Community - Discussions on Vaping

:innocent:

6 Likes

Unfortunately, 4 of the new FA flavors will not be released here in the US as they contain DAAP if they follow what they do with other good ones, like Custard Premium and Butter. We’ll need to order from overseas to get them. :frowning:

6 Likes

fuck. I wonder if Canada is doing the same?? We always follow the u.s. so far there hasn’t been any mail bans or nothing like nicotine sale bans. But ups won’t deliver anything do do with vapes. But the flavours theyre food grade so idk how that works…I could be a chef ffs!

5 Likes

We can get the “banned” flavours here in Australia still. Canada should be the same I would have thought, but then… who knows these days?

4 Likes

The FA flavors with the “bad” stuff (that tastes soooo good) is a decision by FA-North America to not sell them here. They put them in their Kitchen line, which is not sold in North America, as an attempt to appease the FDA.

We should be able to get them from Chef’s in the UK when they are released. That’s where I get Butter and Custard Premium.

9 Likes

Ok, mixed up a couple of SFT today.

FA Custard Premium at 4% (Lukes suggested percentage)
LA Cheesecake at 6% (Median on that other site)

What sort of steep times am I looking at for these? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The new FA Cheesecake olympus style is another people may consider.

6 Likes

Saw that on Sessions review Luke, looks interesting…

6 Likes

Not sure about the cheesecake, but I would let the CustardPremium steep @ least 3 weeks

5 Likes

Thanks mate, will do.

4 Likes

If you are in the land down under you could also check Vape Train. They are in Australia and they have a couple of good cheesecakes. As well as a Warm Custard which I would put right up there with some of the best custards, VT Creamy Custard only if you want a banana custard. Their Creamy Cheesecake is considered a one-shot. It has a full creamy filling with a slight crust note. I have used it with their Warm Custard and their Yoghurt base to add cheesiness and to fill out the filling. It turned out to be a pretty good NY style cheesecake base (lots of filling very little crust). They also have a regular plain cheesecake which is more of just a creamy cheesecake filling without crust.

7 Likes

Love their Warm Custard since discovering it, over the last 3 years it has been the Custard I have used the most!

6 Likes

Ive found that Yes We Cheesecake with yogurt makes a really nice tasting cheesecake. Ive got to order Warm Custard from VTA and give that a go. Thanks! :+1:

4 Likes

Ive gotta test that one against Yes We Cheesecake and Custard Premium to see what it’s all about. its sitting on my shelf, may have used once, and gave it away( Melody snatched it)

5 Likes

What do you mix it at? I can’t get any flavor off it n i have a big bottle

3 Likes