Where do you all buy your drip tips from?

I’ve been looking at drip tips lately, with the idea of trying a taller one on my Steam Craves but it seems that 810 drip tips without o rings which aren’t very short, seem to be a lot scarcer than I expected.
Where have you guys bought 810 drip tips from before? I’m not after anything fancy or expensive. Just looking for taller ones.

5 Likes

Have you looked here mate?

5 Likes

Yeah mate, I looked there. If you click the 810 drip tip section, there’s a whopping 6 to choose from :rofl:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks Tim. I already know about them though. Was hoping to find something in the UK so I can get one within the month :rofl:

3 Likes

Above link edited

4 Likes

You could try ebay!

4 Likes

Nix tips will make them to order but his craftsmanship comes at a price!

5 Likes

Hmmm. Never actually bought a thing on there. Don’t really trust people on there that much. I might take a look though if I can’t find anything elsewhere.

3 Likes

I’m not after anything fancy. Just a goon fit 810 that’s tallish. Tall enough so my lips aren’t touching the top of my tanks while I’m vaping.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t buy batteries, chargers or high end atomizers when they do have cloned versions but should be fine with drip tips!

5 Likes

Most have O-rings but if you go through all 3 pages there are a few!

5 Likes

This is nice!

5 Likes

Not to bad. Looks to be about 4mm bigger than the standard ragnar tips.

Not a fan of the colour though.

Thanks Tim :+1:

4 Likes

I like the steam crave ones tbh that come on the raggy and titan, they are just a little short and while vaping i find my lips are resting on the top of the tank which makes the tank get smudges on it so I have to clean them more often.

4 Likes

Do any of you guys with a steam crave aromamiser, have a 810 drip tip with o rings on it that you could try removing the o rings and see if it fits in a sc tank well enough to work?

2 Likes

You are looking at it the wrong way round mate, you seem to be assuming if they have o’rings they will be too tight so need removing so will it then be too loose! It’s a goon style that fits loosely on a tank that takes an 810 with o-rings, an 810 drip tip with o’rings is a nice tight fit on a goon style tank the last thing you want to do is remove the o-rings it will then be too loose!

Goon style 810 tanks will accommodate both goon style and o-ringed 810’s
A tank that’s made to accommodate o-ringed 810’s, goon 810’s will be loose fit!

3 Likes

The steam crave tanks have the o rings for the drip tip in the tank itself though, so I’d assume I don’t want them on the actual drip tip as well.

2 Likes

I just shoved an 810 with o-rings in there and it fitted great!

4 Likes

Did you take out the o ring from the top of the tank first?

3 Likes