Where do you all buy your drip tips from?

No, just tried 2 other ringed 810’s they also fit great!

3 Likes

I might try one then. I don’t actually have one with o rings on it at the moment though. All my tanks have drip tips without o rings. I did find a few pretty tall ones without o rings on sourcemore earlier after looking through about 28 million of them and put them in my wishlist. I’ll have a think on it.

Cheers Tim :+1:

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer is bound to also have an o’ringed 810, ask him to also confirm it fits in his Steam Crave’s no worries! Like i said though the O-rings don’t need removing!

4 Likes

I guess ending up with 2 o rings in the same position might cause an issue though?

4 Likes

Over worry lol, it either fit’s or it doesn’t the O-rings in either the socket or on an 810 only purpose is for the fitting of a drip tip, serves no other purpose!

5 Likes

Roger that. Thanks.

4 Likes

Must say I love the Rock Candy one’s!

4 Likes

There’s quite a few on there I like the look of. I much prefer subtle ones though, not bright multi-coloured ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bookmarked to check later, cheers Tim.

I’ll check 'em out in a bit when I’ve finished my first ever review! Almost done already and I only got the tank at dinnertime today. Its loooong as well. Gotta make a good impression first time round!

2 Likes

The best drip tips I get is from HMM, but they are in the States so may be too pricey with shipping…

4 Likes

I have one of their tips, I have a Purple Swirl Mod which as you know when you buy one of their mods they include a matching drip tip!

3 Likes

Are they not doing mods anymore, can’t find them on the site?

2 Likes

Thanks Rocky, I’ll have a look when I’m not on my phone.

:+1:

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on there then as they used to sell loads of 810 drip tips, sorry about that mate.

3 Likes

Here’s another place that might have what you wanted.

3 Likes

Those prices, holy shit lol

2 Likes

Amazon 810 drip tip there’s loads on there m8

6 Likes

I couldn’t find drip tips that I liked so started going to Woodcraft for resin pen blanks. Put them on my lathe and started turning my own drip tips. I DIY everything next I’d like to make a mold and start pouring resin box 18650 mechs similar to my stentorian ram.
download

5 Likes