What's your secret weapon for Custard?

@SessionDrummer I’m more intrigued with the use of CAP French Vanilla at 0.25% and Vanilla Whipped Cream at 0.75% :slight_smile: along with the others used at lower than usual percentages. As for CAP Custard, when I use it at 5% (rather than at the ELR recommended 3%). I find it needs a longer steep.
I remember a convo with DayTimeFrank and some others talking about how long to steep before vaping CAP Vanilla Custard. DTF can off the shake!! Dave ID10-T was addicted to it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

it is pretty lush.

7 Likes

Mmmmmm, I like LUSH !!!

7 Likes

Thanks again, @lukeloop
I had to try this, and it smells amazing!!

7 Likes

I mixed up initially 17 ml to try. This is one of the best custard recipes I’ve ever tasted! Thank you @lukeloop!

8 Likes

Dave Haney is a cluey guy.

6 Likes

It used to be cap sugar cookie but now I use a WF beta tester flavour which hopefully is released :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks @lukeloop for sharing this recipe from Dave Haney

5 Likes

Not an ingredient… more of a question…, has anybody used NudeNic’s Classic Custard?

3 Likes

3 years in and I finally tried their Nicotine. they make custard too?

4 Likes

They make other flavors too…

4 Likes

Ok…, I got my order of NudeNic’s Custard today…,I’ll post SFT results here in few days if tht’s ok…

7 Likes

Man…, this is an ok solo…, [Nude Nicotine- Classic Custard] mixed on 1/27/21 wit the g.c… vaped on 1/30, on a Wotofo Profile @ .19ohms on a Vandyavape PulseV2 @ 50W… not an exact custard flavor, but pretty good… VERY SWEET & creamy… no depict butterry or eggy flavor out of it… maybe notes of butter & egg together at times… it has a kinda butterry smell too…, I get some very slight egg though… but… it’s not like an egg like ur thinking… it’s a sweetened buttery egg… but all in all… not much of an egg flavor… I’m betting it would go good with just about anything tht isn’t tht sweet, as this is PLENTY sweet…, but mix it in a coffee, some fruits, desserts, tobacco’s(that’s what I’ve mixed jus a lil while ago), or anything really(not sweet)… I just keep thinking about how sweet it is… it needs something with it to tone the sweetness down…, as low and melding of flavor, itsmore of like a sweet cream…Maybe a 7.5 for the versatilities of it… edit: mouth watering…, but it has a slight dryness in the back of the throat
Edit #2v forgot to add the slight hint of nutmeg

6 Likes

It’s just…

4 Likes

WF Cotton Candy Jelly Bean custard anyone?

8 Likes