What's your hobbies

Do you have any hobbies?
I love to hunt, preferably deer, bear and turkey. Fishing is also a love of mine. Growing up my father played in bands so naturally I picked up guitar, mostly blues and country. I’ve recently picked up metal detecting and man I love it.
I think I was a treasure hunter in my past life, not like Indiana Jones but more like the Oak Island crew…I never find anything.

6 Likes

Where to start?!

DIY mixing.
Fishing. (salt preferred)
Hunting.
Target shooting. (pistol/rifle)
Playing guitar.
Repairing electronics.
Repairing/building tube amps.
Repairing/building analog guitar effects.
Women.
Classic cars.
Trucks.
Working on vehicles.
Swimming in fresh water creeks…

5 Likes

Your living it up🍻 I will add target shooting as well. Love throwing lead!! Oh an I collect dripper bottles and mini screwdrivers lol

5 Likes

Listed as the most expensive hobby ever. Most people give away a house when they are tired of the hobby

10 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far…lol (Most of it is what I’d prefer to be doing! The vehicles bit is most always by necessity, but I enjoy it when I have to do it. The women ‘bit’ is “as I can tolerate it”. LMAO. I love 'em, but God help me, most of them are wired SO completely different to men! :wink: )

6 Likes

Haha yup, I’ve given away 2 houses as consolation prizes!

7 Likes

How do you enter these prizes? Do you just buy tickets and you raffle them off? Or is it one of those tag three friends kind of giveaways…:joy::joy:J/K That’s an expensive hobby!

6 Likes

Sorry, I had to end these giveaways. In the past the entry rules were:

All entrants must be adult females with features that I find attractive.

Entrants must express a willingness to tell me everything I want to hear but not actually mean a single word of it.

Entrants must have the ability to spend every cent I earn on clothing and shoes which will remain in the closet unworn with the tags still on them and have the additional ability to complain that we have no money.

Dang… a raffle… hmmm :thinking: I would probably get better results selling tickets!

7 Likes

Well you just summed up most women there…

5 Likes

Hobbies… hmm… used to have loads but now I do nothing, is doing nothing classed as a hobby?? :laughing:

7 Likes

Apart from mixing…

Crocheting
Cross stitch
Growing veggies
Cooking
Reading

BORING HELL…I’ve an old head on my shoulders :rofl:

9 Likes

From what I hear, that’s usually one of the top reasons for the house giveaway! :flushed:
Hell, even tagging one of her friends can cause it!! :rofl:

8 Likes

@Lolly (and other females present) BTW, you should know that my commentary of “as I can tolerate it” was intended in the context of living with one, on a long term basis… After rereading it, it wasn’t exactly as clear as it should have been.

It was kind of you to limit it to just an eye roll though. :laughing:

6 Likes

Haha! No need for an explanation beaut - the eye roll was to the “wired differently” cos that’s like, totes obvs :rofl:

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with an old soul! If you enjoy it, do it!

5 Likes

I like to eat and take naps. Those are my hobbies.

9 Likes

That looks like a whole lot of fun… Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Totally cool! :smiley::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Just to be clear, my comment about home giveaways was not an attack on women, but rather my own deficiencies in choosing the right woman. There are good women out there. I am a little more careful now. My more recent entry rules are: Must vape. Must be able to bait her own hook.

Now so I don’t derail any further, my hobbies are:

Fishing
Gardening
Playing and composing music
Drawing (Pencil)
Reading
Roasting coffee
Smoking meats
Video games
Mixing ejuice
Collecting too much vape gear

8 Likes

Hobbies… in no particular order:

Fishing
vaping
driving fast (in my old ass clunker)
wood working (building stuff, not well, but functional)
collecting useless knick-knacks - with the eventual hope that it’ll be used later in something.

7 Likes