What's your hobbies

You got that right! You are a lucky man @anon96069639 ! Maybe I should include laughing as a hobby too. We have a lot of people that fish, maybe a fishing thread?

8 Likes

Snowboard (out of practice though)
Play the drums (badly)
Bit of DIY (furniture rejuvenation / upcycling)
Writing (obv)
Cars (before I had yet more children…although I have had my family hatchback remapped, de-DPF’d, body kitted with 20" rims…I mean…I’m not gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that…obv…I’m not judging…or anything)
Having children (more of an unplanned hobby really)
Photography
Photoshop
Listening to funk/jazz
Spending too much money on clothes, trainers and shoes (honestly…I promise you I’m not gay)
Eating cheese
Binge drinking
Keeping fit

Ok that last one was bullshit…

10 Likes

I must’ve done something wrong since I was the one ended up on the street :thinking:

Hobbies;

Gardening
Knitting
Reading

That’s my favourite one actually, preferably in the sunshine :sun_with_face:

I have the same issue. only with :man: of course :laughing:

Right, hobbies continued…

Cycling
Walking (the dog) but since she’s going on 20 that is not really happening :dog:
Listening to music
Binge-watching stupid series on Netflix or panelshows on Youtube.
The best of all is doing what I please when it pleases me without hassle so living alone is pure bliss :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Well I would have been on the street or sleeping in my truck after the last giveaway, but luckily a friend let me sleep on her couch for 9 months til I recovered lol.

7 Likes

Words of wisdom! I love it!

8 Likes

I missed the word ‘her’ before, so I guess not all women are bad :laughing:

7 Likes

All that talk reminds me of an oldie…

A husband and wife’s 20th anniversary is approaching. The husband asks the wife what she wants. She says “I want a divorce”. He replies “Damn, I wasn’t planning on spending that much!”

Hobbies outside of vaping… well, there aren’t many left really. Barbecuing, shadetree mechanic stuff, homebrewing. But the homebrewing is really just Mr. Beer kits, but it’s fun. I haven’t the time or the resources to technically brew my own from scratch.

6 Likes

No, not all women are bad lol. There are some good women out there. I haven’t lost faith. Probably most are married to guys much wiser than me. I just suck at picking the right one.

So are you single? I’m single. Oh I see you like vaping. I like vaping too. :wink: I’m a Pisces, whats your sign?

5 Likes

I’m a Leo and will eat you alive :lion: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :yum:

7 Likes

I’m a Leo also :tada:

7 Likes

Oh, a feisty one! :heart_eyes: My best friend was a Leo, he was a kind and generous man. Leos don’t scare me. Rawr!

6 Likes

Leo here too, astrologically speaking. It’s a lion convention.

5 Likes

Well that’s great, so far I’m the only lioness which means I’ll have to go and hunt alone to make sure your lazy asses get fed :smiling_imp: :scream_cat:

9 Likes

Let me guess? Fish is on the menu? Ok now I am getting a little scared. Not really. :smiley_cat::heart::fish: Gonna have to throw a big party for all you Leos soon!

6 Likes

Eat? Alive? Ya Babbbbby!!! Now yer talkin! I’ve got tarter sauce!

7 Likes