What's your favorite Sub Ohm tanks?

This is a carry over discussion of this thread: Damn did I find a tank worth it's weight in gold and I thought it would make a great topic.

Right now my top 3 would be in no particular order:

Uwell Crown 3
Horizontech Falcon
Freemax Fireluke Mesh

The original Fireluke was great but haven’t used the premade coils in such a long time as the RBA section it comes with is so damn good. Can’t really remember how it would stack up to those above with the premade coils.

I gotta try the Vaporesso Cascade and Uwell Valyrian based on what @Mysticrose , @woftam and @GPC2012 all had to say about them, they are on my list for sure.

6 Likes

I’ll second the crown 3, that was the last prebuilt tank I bought coils for lol amazing flavor

4 Likes

iJoy EXO RTA was my go to Tank for a long time but now I just use the Goon RDA for simplicity and flavour

3 Likes

If we’re doing rta’s too then I’ll say the original boreas is my all time favorite, only atty I have bought more than 1 of lol

4 Likes

Didn’t realise because he mentioned RBA… :smile:

3 Likes

@Mjag did they ever come out with an rba for the crown 3? I would buy that:)

4 Likes

The only thing with the Crown 3 is the coils can be hit or miss, mostly hit for me though, only got 1 bad coil, the rest were great. Being SS316 I would think they would work great for TC but that is not always the case, works great with Replay on a DNA C Chip though.

Love the Exo and Boreas as well and can’t go wrong with a Goon, I do prefer RTA’s but a good subohm tank is great when your feeling lazy.

4 Likes

Not that I know of, would be great if they did, I would buy one too.

Come to think of it the Rafale RBA section was pretty good and worked on the Crown II which is where I used it. Never did rebuild one though, it came with a build in it but liked it better than the premade coils.

4 Likes

25 steam craves? I guess you like them? Lol

7 Likes

At 3$ a pop I don’t blame you, that’s a crazy good price!

2 Likes

That’s another website I have not heard of lol I swear I find a new one every week, makes being a bargain shopper fun! I clean everything with iso alcohol 90%, I have a vape toothbrush as well lol I also use two little brushes made for cleaning sippy cup lids, and my drying rack is one of those baby bottle drying trays that looks like grass.

4 Likes

They built an rta/rda instead. It’s called the Fancier…lol. It’s a gorgeous tank or rda, pretty engraving. Still have it staring at me from the counter. All fancy looking. But, I don’t build…lol. Pretty eye candy :wink:

My top 3 are:
Crown 3
Vaporesso Cascade
Fireluke Mesh

In no particular order.

3 Likes

Thanks for the launch pad! :wink:

Same here. I take long slow pulls (avg ~7s),and I’m sure no one here has heard me ever say :roll_eyes: :laughing: but… I love the Theorem with my own ‘custom creation’ of a parallel coil, made of a single wire strand of 26/36ga SS 316L clapton (folded back on itself). They usually read 0.17 to 0.18 ohms.
I usually run them anywhere from 36w to 46w, in TC depending on the liquid.

I also use dual fused 2x26/32ga SS316L claptons (which Beaufort_Batches turned me on to). Usually around 0.23 to 0.25 ohms.

I’ve also used the original Cleito (with stock coils, as well as the rba with the fat boy tank), owned and gave away a Boreas, owned and gave away a Limitless Plus, owned and giving away a Tsunami, owned and gave away a Velocity clone rda (kindly donated by to me by Whiterose0818), and owned and gave away a 2nd original Cleito (with fat boy and rba).

1 Like

Sadly either someone cleaned their clock, or the link’s gone bad, as all I get is:

1 Like

Did a manual search and all’s well :wink:
Ty!

3 Likes

Continuing to use the Aero tank after reviewing the Aegis Legend. Pretty decent sub-ohm tank. Especially with the mesh core. Seems to be lasting a while too. Beyond that I don’t know much about sub-ohm tanks.

2 Likes

Well, I have to toss my hat in for the Hellvape Iron Maiden. It never got much spotlight because of the 30mm size, but there’s nothing I don’t like about it. Super easy build deck, lots of room, anti-spitback cap, 8.5mm capacity. But lots of people are put off by the muffin top overhang of a 30mm atty.

2 Likes

Man. It’s amazing how far we’ve come in just the last couple years. :laughing:

That’s such a tempting deal… But, after rewatching VapnFagn’s video on it, and him mentioning the builds (max of around 2.5mm coil), I’m reminded of what it was like building on the Cleito rba! And given my preference for 2.85mm coils (screwdriver size) and up… I just don’t have the patience for anything that small anymore. lol

Fucking awesome price, and awesome share though @anon96069639!!! Very much appreciate it brother! I know someone will take full advantage!

3 Likes

Yeah technically anything less than 1 Ohm is sub-ohm. Sorry I didn’t know it was a disposable coil thread either. So the Iron Maiden doesn’t make the list then.

3 Likes

I hear you there! I’m a month shy of the official 3 year mark, and I have stuff that to me looks like a Commodore 64 looks compared to a smart phone. And of course, concentrates that number in the hundreds. Oddly enough, despite the build up of boneyard stock I still seem to gravitate back to the years old iPV8 and Iron Maiden. Old habits, I suppose.

3 Likes