What's your favorite Sub Ohm tanks?

Hey, all good. Every thread has a little bloom. Problem is if I comment about RTA’s and RBA’s the post would be a book

4 Likes

It’s the second best price I’ve seen!
I’d say go ahead and pull the trigger, as I’d be surprised if you could find them cheaper. The cheapest I’ve ever seen was $7 each at eciggity early last year (and though I could only afford two at the time, I’d have bought 5 if I could).

AFA the thread, and “valid tanks/etc”, I took it as “if it’s sub-ohm, it qualifies” (pre-made cartridge or not) due to the title.

3 Likes

Grats early @anon96380778!
Well done

2 Likes

Hey, all good. Every thread has a little bloom. Problem is if I comment about RTA’s and RBA’s the post would be a book

1 Like

That’s kind tough actually. The Ammit 25 single, the Kylin, the CryusII single, the pharah mini, the mad dog, and the mange right of the top of my head all put out good flavor. Some highlight different flavors differently of course.

4 Likes

I second that one and the dual isn’t bad either, not as good as the single though. I still enjoy the Troll and the Kaees Solomon.

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple of Trolls that I use on 22mm mech tubes. Great little atties.

4 Likes

I completely agree with this. It seems like I had just got a Griffin and a Smok TFR4 (or something like that) and the industry blew up with great atties.

3 Likes

Being a crippled old fart and not able to do coils I guess my three would have to be my original Maganus (was the best so far but wore it out) The replacement sucked. Next would have to be the Fireluke Mesh. Probably better than the Maganus but it’s been a while since mine wore out.Third the Vapresso Cascade great flavor and yeah size matters that 7 ml tank is great. Honorable mention for the Aero Tank Mesh.

6 Likes