Whatcha Cookin?

5 Likes

Fucking Malcom, of COURSE he did them !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never done them in the smoker with the corn starch, but I also wouldn’t hesitate. It’s how I do them in the oven. S&P. Dust them on a wire rack using a sifter (it doesn’t take that much) and then cook for 30 minutes at 250. Then crank it up to 425 for about 30-40 more minutes. Turns out perfect every time and oh so crispy.

4 Likes

Duly noted :wink:

3 Likes

I gotta fight the urge to go BIG !!!

5 Likes

No heat involved with this one. I know it says Vegan, don’t worry, I have pork chops :pig:

7 Likes

Lumpia, BBQ ribs! Sous vide is the GC Homogenizer for the kitchen ( 2x as long to cook but 5x better results, it seems)

10 Likes

Getting real close to picking one of these up…

8 Likes

That pizza oven looks great!
Plus, pizza is the 5th food group! Good plan

7 Likes

7 Likes

Nothing. Not in the mood :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to make a second batch asked mum for a cake tin. Now she wants some for my nephew. He can’t have these :wink:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Bought some Peach’s at a roadside stand. They’d been on the windowsill for 3 or 4 days, but weren’t softening in the center. So, I looked up a Peach Crumble recipe, and Bamm🎉

6 Likes

Is that Wonder Flavours style?

2 Likes

Don’t know, Joel… I’ve got a small bottle I have not used yet.

VERY good looking @whthek.

1 Like

Made a thai curry myself… love thai food

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try Thai, and just found a restaurant in the area where I live now. I will be going there soon.

1 Like

By far my favourite, i like pad see ew, which is a basil heavy dish. Theres drunken noodles (pad kee mao) which is fairly spicy, the curries can be mild or hot, skewers with meat and satay sauce. Mango salads are great too

3 Likes