What Has Made You Smile Today

Sorry @Steampugs they are awesome pics.
I appear to be making a habit of photoshopping your lovely daughter.

12 Likes

coffee…everywhere…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Brings all new meaning to “Nice ink, baby!” :rofl:

9 Likes

First OgreBurger of the season. Sautéed mushrooms and onions. Lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard, and Ketchup. I’ve missed this.

12 Likes

Its my mothers 80th birthday today, when asked what she wanted for her birthday she said…‘oooh nothing fancy…id quite like a garden bench to sit on out in the garden out of the sun though’…
I didnt get her a bench…
Got her a rattan corner sofa and a fucking huge banana parasol…she cried…which made me happy :grin::ok_hand:

and no…Jo cant help herself…

and thats my eldest Kieran on the left…you havent seen him before I dont think, the boy on the right is my nephew…and if we was my son…I would still say he was my nephew…because hes wearing crocs…

15 Likes

Who’s a good son? YOU’re a good son!!!

9 Likes

well…shes 80 so…its all gonna pretty much be mine soon anyways…

omg I totally didnt mean that :rofl::rofl::thinking:

11 Likes

So much for that Good Son thing. (But that was flippin’ hilarious)

10 Likes

@mrpipes… Should be getting close to bringing the little guy home Ay?

8 Likes

He’s just adorable man! Can’t wait to see pics of him settled in with the family, having a blast! :smiley:

9 Likes

McBee,… perfect man I like it. Reminds me of the late Lee McBee. He was a badass blues singer😎

10 Likes

Wow, how cool is that? I am truly jealous. That’s some incredible blues tunes there!!

5 Likes

Please share if you find it. I’m ready to hear some blues!!

5 Likes

Good stuff! I haven’t heard that one before. That just proves how incredible he is. He doesn’t even need a band behind him to sound amazing. “I wanna know” is one of my favorites!

4 Likes

Yes!! Those guy’s sure know how to make you feel what they’re feeling inside. Reminiscing is a beautiful thing.

5 Likes

What good times you must have had!

4 Likes

I’m not real good with electrical stuff but I can carry the tools if you need any help. lol And I’m only 5 foot and 4 inches so I don’t take up a lot of room either lol

6 Likes

:joy: I love this lady :dancer:Made me smile
https://youtu.be/XFBHNGjAZ-M

8 Likes

Two things.

One, the happy pills are definitely working! lol

Two, if everyone was this high on life, traffic jams would be one of the more celebrated times of the day (instead of being chock full of road raged nuts who are pissed off about not going somewhere fast)!

Cool post man! /still chuckling

9 Likes

Finding out somone is trying to brute force the Vaping Community Calculator…

How fucking dumb can you get! :rofl:

VC Calc doesn’t use a login db…

8 Likes