What Has Made You Smile Today

You know, it sounds hookey pokey but when my cat jumps on my chest for a pet it’s quite relaxing to hear and feel him purring away… There’s quite a few times where I’ve just passed out on the couch for a bit only to be jolted awake because my AHI is 111

2 Likes

Talking about the avian flu in 2022 and being right

2 Likes

I hope my watch gets here before the cyber attack

2 Likes

But, will it even work after, Joel? I’ve got an old wind-up pocket watch. Chances are the correct time will be the least of our worries, if this happens…jus’ sayin’

1 Like

Not, it’s cool… It’s an Eco-Drive.

2 Likes

I just needed a watch with the days on it, mon-sun… I’ve been having a hard time remembering what day it is and my blood pressure is doing crazy stuff lately, I take 4 pills for it and doubling it would kill me… Even when I see the date I doubt it because I have like memories of maybe taking it, but then I’m not sure… It’s a huge issue for me lately… My grandmother had dementia and my mother is almost certain I have onset dementia from when we talk and her observing me.

2 Likes

Yeah, they are the only ones I use now …

2 Likes

Yeah, have a small collection of watches but have always wanted an Eco Drive, so I got one from Ebay for cheap-ish

2 Likes

Yeah this one is affordable, I think they are 170 brand new, ebay said this one was still sealed in box for 20 less including shipping… I have date watches, 2 chronographs and a cheap G-shok but I felt having solar would last a long time from the sounds of things

2 Likes

Maybe start a journal, and write the time and date every time you take your meds.

2 Likes

Been doing that but I forget that I wrote them down, don’t trust digital clocks, I think it might be paranoia but not sure. I’ve been nearly passing out when standing from resting, especially doing flooring. The lights get really bright, I lose my balance and my face starts to tingle and I sweat…. Then I can feel my heart beating fast as I’m getting more blood to my head. Not sure and my doctor told me to drink water, despite me drinking 2L a day

3 Likes

4 Likes

Tectonic super sonic drop kick to your terror dome, beats in sync water in the sink dripping like a metronome.
leather blazer polished, converse on the toes tipping,
got burt’s beeswax on my mustache comb flicking.
a 5th of melon faygo, on this vape I take a drag-oh,
ice cream cereal donuts no playdough.
I make fries with a potato,
My favourite joint is a dado.

2 Likes

I bought a new fishing rod, some lures and line… Walleye fishing with my brother this summer

3 Likes

These are great for letting you know if you have taken your medication or not. I used to use them before I had my tablets delivered in sealed doset boxes from the chemist which is the same principle. I would refill it every Sunday, it was a tedious job with morning, afternoon, evening and night slots to be filled but well worth it for my safety’s sake and to be worry free for the rest of the week.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hehe, kinda makes you wonder @JoelSq.

1 Like

This is the future of the world, very important thread:
https://x.com/iamlisalogan/status/1736739728119214295?s=46

“Capitalism will be replaced by wellbeing economy put forth by the WHO”

2 Likes

South Carolina - National Champs Again

4 Likes

Not an Adam’s apple in sight.

2 Likes