What Has Made You Smile Today

:grin: :smiley: :grin: :grinning:

2 Likes

Snagged two projects for this summer and fall. Both with MUFON. One is a series of interviews per ongoing investigations and the other is the X-CON conference. Off I go into the world of UFO’s and paranormal. Quantum mechanics parallel universes portals and wormholes. Going into full retirement from the first of April until the end of December. Maybe even schedule a quick tour of Zurcon!

5 Likes

They are demons, not aliens

3 Likes

Enjoy your adventure, and happy temporary retirement, Walt!

4 Likes

And the earth is flat…. The firmament in the bible is your first clue

Genesis 1

King James Version

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

IMG_1763

3 Likes

Well, among the membership of MUFON there is talk of Demons and everything else imaginable. I have come to understand that everybody knows more about this subject than me. I can think of an infinite number of possibilities but know none to be fact.

3 Likes

I’m happy for you

4 Likes

Realized I could go to the convenience store that sells ice cream and get free food safe plastic bucks for hydroponics.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow @SmilingOgre sounds like a SCORE to me !!!

1 Like

I think I have a job doing maintanence work for a hotel, just seems like painting and trim work, redoing floors for a newer property keeping grounds and things of that nature. Plumber does the plumbing and I would be doing old rentals that are being renovated around the city. It’s part time but will move up to full time in a couple months. But have 2 more interviews upcoming but since I hit the ditch I don’t think I want to work the oilfield doing field work anymore

4 Likes

I’m excited about it. The dialog is going well and we share vision on process and outcome. We will have the facilities to create a formal set for the interviews. There will also be opportunity to get B roll outdoors both ground and drone.

2 Likes

Tell them to make you stationary with your name on it. Smiling Ogre, UFO Detective or some such

2 Likes

Have you heard of Project Blue Beam?

2 Likes

I just looked it up. My experiences with unidentified objects are from 50 years ago. In my 20’s I would watch the sky at night in northern Michigan where there was little light pollution. It was obvious per the maneuvers I saw that these objects were not identifiable. I accepted other life in the universe and never gave it much thought. When I was approached to do these video projects I did start doing some catching up on what current thought was and it is all over the board. What surprises me are the conclusions some folks are coming up with. Very interesting study on the introduction to the unknown.

Oh, and per Ogre, I’ll have to think about that. Ogre paranormal seems redundant.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty interesting to watch documentaries on, there is a book from a guy named William Cooper you should check out called ‘Behold A Palehorse’…

He goes into aliens in that book, but I’m pretty sure you can find them if you head to Texas.

2 Likes

The west side of the U.S. is booming with sightings. Not so much here on the eastern side.

3 Likes

Walt, that DOES sound interesting. NOW, I would be remiss if I didn’t remind you, that you might have to UN-retire, so you can get a BREAK !!!

2 Likes

@JoelSq, @SmilingOgre, how far are you away from Oklahoma City ??

1 Like

The number of reports are unbelievable. Most likely most are not reported. I’m in Michigan so it’s a bit of a hike for me. I don’t really care if I every see one up close or not. I’ve not heard of any encounters where anyone has had any conversation of substance. If one would like to drop by for dinner I would be good with that.

3 Likes