What are you focusing on?

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Goes from pg.8, to the last page, Joel.

1 Like

Distributist system makes you smile?!

1 Like

I haven’t read it, I was on phone and saw the link from a twitter account and decided it was worth posting…

I just posted the other thing because people like smiley happy things and it is not smiley happy times, we are all in grave danger

2 Likes

Your preachin’ to the choir, Joel.

1 Like

Well the best I can do is keep trying to get people to pay attention to these people, they seem to be pretty on the money as far as what’s going down. James Lindsay specifically, but there are other accounts on twitter to follow: ClassicLiberal12, XXclusionary, Thinkb4learning, Hideyourkids, StevenWilliever, s_Coughlin (a must follow: https://unconstrainedanalytics.org/), XVANFleet (Xi Van Fleet) and many others.

James Lindsay has specifically been warning about the Christian Nationalism thing for awhile now and they are moving forward with it now and has been correct on a lot of other stuff because his podcast (New Discourses) basically just reviews literature, books that these people in power are pushing. So it’s good to watch and keep up with his stuff.

Gere us Stephen Coughlin’s video, it’s quite good but a bit long. He is an Attorney and has written books on this happening in the west, his posts on Twitter are very good.

As my health has been improving a bit (I guess having a 112 AHI for years really fucks you up) I’ve been going to stores and things of that nature and I’ve been warning people. I carry a pen with me so I can write down those same people and spread out their posts and content as much as possible.

2 Likes

Also, here are 4 of them together on a podcast:
Jay Dyer, James Lindsay, Stephen Coughlin and Courtenay Turner

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer

My review for one on ones best flavour would be rainbow sherbet top shelf…. 10/10

2 Likes

That one WAS a keeper @JoelSq.

1 Like

What? They don’t make it anymore?

1 Like

What would really help those in a corporate or group struggle is if the esoteric & praxis and/or Marxist origins of words and terms was more widely known.
Ex: see below (source in pic).
Another is developing “____ consciousness” is linked to (a) Marxist theory.

https://twitter.com/Ne_pas_couvrir/status/1764317000057377110

This is another guy to follow on twitter.

2 Likes

I should have said IS a keeper @JoelSq.

1 Like

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Maos-America-Survivors-Van-Fleet/dp/1546006303/

1 Like

Own it

2 Likes

Scary parallels @JoelSq, but somehow, I don’t even think that is correct, or close enough.

1 Like

A post from Steve coughlin:

On Revolutions, Initiate Language and Open Communications.

Let’s call this a teaching moment. What if a successful revolution (counter-state operation) - was undertaken in 2020, that those in the know understand the operational flow of events through an understood narrative (initiate language), and that it’s so secure that it can be communicated openly (open communications).

But it starts with this - categorically stated: the Marxist use of the term democracy is correct, the American use is wrong. And it matters . . . a lot.

So, what if the “X” (Twitter) message provides an initiate understanding that Trump puts the counter-state and the revolution it conducted in 2020 at risk? Let’s play this out.

America has never been a democracy - at best, the use of the term has always been a tolerated, historically innocent error. It is no longer harmless error. The Constitution was framed to keep the Republic from drifting into democracy. North Korea is, and East Germany was, a democracy. The Communist understanding of the term is correct and substantially in line with the proper use of the term. The American usage has never been correct - it has always been wrong when applied to the USG or state governments.

Why is this important? Because democracy was authoritatively defined by Plato in Book VIII of The Republic. A problem in recognizing this is, first, that no one reads. Secondly, translations of ancient works, Plato, Aristophanes, etc, are often done through the use of facially neutral terms – flattening out the narrative of translated works. A few examples using Bloom’s translation of The Republic from Book VIII, where Plato addressed democracy, is helpful:

In Book VIII (555 de), on democracy, Bloom says, “gripped by the love of change.”

There is nothing exactly wrong – just neutral. But take note of relationship between Bloom’s “change” as the facially neutral term for “revolution” – and hardwire in that association.

The Greek term Bloom used for “change” is νεωτερισμου - νεωτερισμος, which also means “modernism,” but more on point, “revolutionary.” As a curiosity, the word “νεωτερισμος” “neo terismos” has a certain ring to it when spoken in English.

Also, the “love” - “ερωνες – εραω” - relates to the “beloved one” - and for that, one needs to review Plato’s Symposium.

In Book VIII (556e - 557a) Bloom says: “divided by factions” (εξω στασιαζει αυτο αυτω), the term “divided by factions” comes from “στασιαζει – στασιαζω” which brings with it the idea of “strife,” “rebellion,” “revolt,” and “revolutionize.”

“Doing battle with itself” (μαχεται – μαχομαι ) brings with it notions of “fighting in combat - in war.”

In Book VIII (577a), when stating that the democracy comes into being “by arms,” (δι᾽ οπλων), the reference is the uses of heavy infantry (oplon) from which the term hoplite (οπλιτης [oplites – hoplites]) is derived, meaning heavy infantry.

In the same section, Bloom states that when a democracy is not established by arms, then it can be done by forcing the opposition to withdraw “due to fear” - “δια φοβον υπεξελθοντων.” “φοβον - φοβος” means terror, object or cause of terror. Enough said.

With this examination of a true and historically accurate understanding of democracy, there is warning that the lazy use of the term is not only incorrect but provides uninitiated cover for the terms used by the initiated that affords safe open communications. As such, regardless of whether one agrees with this interpretation, the “X” (Tweet) CAN be interpreted that way - as an initiate message that Trump is a threat to the 2020 revolution (and not to the Republic). And here-in-lies-the-rub. If a communication format can facilitate such an interpretation along stable lines, ruling it out is dangerous error.

1 Like