What e-liquid are you vaping today?

@marsh8 my current go-to is MF Wild Raspberry and SSA RB Syrup, so I’m anxious to try the new (to me) Premium RB to see how it is.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tried that combo it’s top notch. :medal_sports:I think I got it from one of your mixes I liked. :tada:
I have been tempted to try all 3 together, just been a bit slack on the mixing lately.

6 Likes

I would love a review from you on that lemon pound cake.

6 Likes

I like inw a bit but it’s a dry tasting flavour

4 Likes

I’ll add that to the queue @lukeloop

7 Likes

I’ve been vaping this cracking recipe and must say that it is one, if not the best cookie recipes that I’ve tried so far but it was created by Sensory Overload so it would be wouldn’t it!

9 Likes

@JimmyLee , S.Overload knows his stuff thts for sure.

6 Likes

And so does someone else we know, here’s looking at you @lukeloop :grin:

6 Likes

Just for that I will send you a pm of a recipe I have not released that I love at the moment,

6 Likes

Hey @lukeloop did I ever tell you how great you are? lol! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

hhhhhhhhHAHAHAHA what have I done… wont be long I will release it.

6 Likes

Pommegranate Deluxe, Limes and 1% super sweet.

4 Likes

Final version, got the raspberry just right, I was gonna play around with the cookie bit but it would be just for the sake of it.

I need to order SSA Peach (Sweet) to mix again. It is the only peach I’ve ever reordered, no other really hit the spot for me.

7 Likes

Look’s good, @marsh8 I’ve found Raspberry Jam-VT @ .75%, and Wild Raspberry-MF @ .4% together, taste’s splendid in my RB Graham Custard.

6 Likes

@marsh8 that looks TOO damned good. I’m loving that triple RB threat.

We need an image, that does it justice !!!

Snap 2023-10-24 at 17.34.56

7 Likes

Recipe?

What’s a good sub for raspberry jam?

What’s a good sub for mf raspberry?

4 Likes

Years ago I made a raspberry rhubarb custard pie because my grandmother made something similar and then @Fiddy banned me

3 Likes

One of my WIP pipe blends.

8 Likes

@whthek I haven’t tried that combo, but I wasn’t the biggest fan of VT Raspberry Jam, but I’m sure MF would make it better. I preferred their strawberry jam, just like in real food. I only eat raspberries if I make a cheesecake.
This was a crowd pleaser. I have to tag @FlavorChaser I mentioned Tim Tams :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
White Chocolate, Raspberries with a Tim Tam base.

I may just steal that pic it looks perfect @SessionDrummer I couldn’t find a picture good enough, so I went with none :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Loving this raspberry combo through, smashing it, haven’t really vaped anything else since I cracked it.

9 Likes

Both of these flavor’s are rather unique, Joel, and I used the RJ-VT low(which has other fruit notes in it), just to see how it would play with the WR-MF. So, about all I can say, is that you owe it to yourself to drop some money on the MF, and experiment with it!

This liquid smell’s/vapes awesome, and the combo of Devon Cream, Marshmallow(vanilla), and Custard Premium just trip’s my trigger! lol

4 Likes