What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Classic South African Milk Tart

Really really nice. I forgot I had this sitting around for 3 months. Was not a SNV even after I spun it up with the GC. Really complex and noteworthy with a light cinnamon kick and a buttery cookie base . great mouthfeel. Like eating a bite of Tart and washing it down with Whole milk.

9 Likes

I went back to mix more of this, and the recipe says it doesn’t exist! (recipe/39712) Sweet mangy rice is good! can you share it to me again please, and Ill put it somewhere other than here.

Thanks Rocky

5 Likes

Opps sorry, I’ve been thinning out my recipes lately and now can’t find it, must have deleted it… no worries I’ll go thru my recipe book and get it to you tomorrow👌 I’m dead tired right now…

5 Likes

sweet mangy rice 20ml 10/30/21

0.70% Cookie (FA)
0.50% Custard Premium (FA)
2.50% Mango (FLV)
1.00% Shisha Strawberry (INA)
0.50% Sweet Coconut (FLV)
4.00% Sweet Rice (FE)
0.40% Sweetener (SC) (WF)
1.40% Vanilla Pudding (FLV)
0.50% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Notes: added 0.5g Mango 11/6/21
( 3.5% Mango final )

7 Likes

Thank you tons! I really love mango!

4 Likes

Ahhh shit, hehe, I forgot to post this one. I’ve got a client who only buys 120ml bottles of this. I really wanted more crust/pastry, but he didn’t, hehe. I won’t show you all the different rev’s I made for him, and rejected. He likes it S&V, but I can’t recommend that. That’s out to @D.Sims for liking this July post, as it caught my eye, and reminded me. Also, it doesn’t need the Super Sweet, BUT, the customer is always right, right ??

:slight_smile:

Enjoy guys, and let me know if you hate it hehe.

VCC QR5

8 Likes

Pear, fig, coconut, wild raspberry. I can’t figure out if knowing you is a blessing or a curse! Awesome reviews, SD. Hopefully here by the weekend :wink:

6 Likes

Hehe, oh no Sir, it’s a CURSE for SURE !!!

That one was created for a very, hehe, PARTICULAR client, who was very friendly, BUT, very exacting, specific, and engaged hehe, let’s say.

Thank you @Tmease, and you as well.

5 Likes

This one was inspired by @SmokyBlue’s Twisted Fried Pretzels and I’ve worked it for quite awhile. The SSA Peanut Butter nailed it :yum:

6 Likes

Thanks @JimmyLee.

8 Likes

My turn to taste this

… Needs to de-gas… Thank you SessionDrummer for sharing!

5 Likes

You’re welcome my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good or bad, let me know what you think @Tmease.

5 Likes

D-man, I didn’t even wait for the cloudiness to go away from my homogenizer before trying it in my dripper! Refilled the dripper four more times! OMFG that is good stuff.

Definitely going into my rotation! Should be perfect by the weekend

6 Likes

As soon as I get my hand’s on the Raspberry Syrup-SSA, I’m on it! :wink:

5 Likes

@Tmease I think I have a problem !!!

@whthek let me know what you think…

7 Likes

Wait…is this a trick? lol. Other than needing to mix more ‘TRC’, and maybe a battery change…

Also, I’d like to know how you fill that V1 Aromamizer with that style of bottle. You must be a magician, SD! :laughing:

4 Likes

Alright, alright, you CAUGHT ME. I mean, hehe, I AM the SteamCrave guy, so if ANYONE can fill the RDTA v.1 with a cosmo twist top, it’s ME. I actually do, the trick is to tilt the tank (bottom filler), and slowly squeeze, and even with 85/15 thick mud, it crawls into the lower holes, and the air vents out the top holes. It takes a little practice, but quite frankly, I’m REALLY burning through the Rumble Crumble, and didn’t feel like putting it in a smaller bottle LOL.

It does remind me of …

4 Likes

I’ve been accumulating a cart at BCF, with the RS-SSA(the one I’m missing) having been in there for awhile now. You are making it VERY difficult for me to NOT just place my order before I’m sure I’ve got everything I need. Ya Big Tease :joy: This does look like a really tasty mix, so I’ll probably just run with what I’ve got in cart, and get the missing ingredient on it’s way! Beware though, if I forget something, I’ll have to blame it on you. :innocent: :laughing:

5 Likes

Hehe, I’m married, I’m used to that !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes