What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Honestly… As much as it pains me to say it, it’s more important to have MF lemon (for most lol) than it is to have Butterscotch!

Though, for me, they are equally required.
(So far, there simply IS NO substitute for MF Lemon!) :wink:

I want DV Marmalade too, but like you, am hoping RivSup picks it up (along with Crystal Clear).

5 Likes

Lemon is just a flavor I never reach for so that is why I never got the MF. No one I mix for asks for lemons either, just seems like it would be a shelf queen for me

5 Likes

Not a lemon meringue pie guy eh…
Understood. :wink:

5 Likes

Unfortunately it was a flavour that DV did specially for me so it is unlikely that they will - the only way really is to go direct to DV as a special order (of marmalade alone) it is the marmalade that is in their Marmalade on toast

5 Likes

Nope.com :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Captain_Grey.

3 Likes

Golden grahams is really good, would have never thought to use FW waffle cone, that flavor stumped me. Thank you sir!

4 Likes

I think I’m at day 13 into the steep on the Golden Grahams, I have never liked any Cereal Vapes, but I knuckle tested it at day 8 and think @SessionDrummer just may turn me into a Serial Vapist. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Wait a minute, do we HAVE to tell the authorities, or … ??

3 Likes

Thank you @Mjag. I pissed a LOT of flavors down the drain to figure that one out LOL.

2 Likes

This one surprised me, and now I can’t put it down. It was soo good, I had to save the recipe for @thejuicefairy here.

3 Likes

Finally got around to the Golden Grahams mix by @SessionDrummer
and first go round with the Rye RDA , #BestDamnDraw

Never cared for any Cereal vapes, but this one may just turn me into a Serial Vapist :crazy_face:
Well Done Dman :tada:

🥣Golden Grahams🥣 -- SessionDrummer Original

Ingredients %
Cereal 27 - Capella 3.00
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) - Flavour Art 1.00
Meringue - Flavour Art 1.50
Waffle Cone - Flavor West 2.00

Flavor total: 7.50%

5 Likes

Well thank you very much @Rocky02852, that means a lot coming from a NOT cereal guy. Now that you sucked it up, purchased the flavors, mixed, and steeped it up, we can TALK talk. I don’t consider it a typical “cereal” as it doesn’t have much of the typical cereal notes.

I remember having a conversation with Suo on ELR, and he was hesitant to mix it up, fearing a maple syrup profile, specifically the Waffle Cone, but at 2% it really isn’t there. It’s interesting what happens when you pair thw Waffle Cone and Cereal 27 IMO. Thanks for mixing it up.

3 Likes

True , fact is I don’t care for Cereal flavors OR graham. I don’t even use graham in my cheesecake! But this is pretty good SD. The maple syrup profile don’t scare me, one of my favorite commercial vapes (before the the FLAVORBAN was Maple Butter;

I actually couldn’t leave well enough alone when I mixed it and did an adaptation of your recipe, because the only other graham vape I liked was Torch:

So it’s steeping to see if I can Torch without Graham :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Rhubarpear

Ingredients %
Butterscotch - Medicine Flower 0.60
Caramel - Medicine Flower 0.30
Cookie - Jungle Flavors 0.80
Pear - VSO Flavours 2.50
Pie Crust - One On One 1.60
Rhubarb - VSO Flavours 2.00
Vanilla - Medicine Flower 0.40

Flavor total: 8.20%

4 Likes

Testing this out… :slight_smile:

Smoky Blue's Mix 1

Ingredients %
Alpine Strawberry - Flavorah 0.12
Apple - Flavorah 1.20

Flavor total: 1.32%

Read the notes… just a quick recipe to see how publishing etc is here…
Rather tasty after an overnight steep. :yum:

6 Likes

Testing one of the many espresso variations that I’ve done recently.

Mint Express

Ingredients %
Espresso - VSO Flavours 1.20
Marshmallow Vanilla - Flavorah 1.00
Peppermint - Flavorah 0.40
Vanilla Ice Cream - Liquid Nicotine Wholsalers 3.50
White Chocolate - Flavorah 0.60

Flavor total: 6.70%

Getting ready to try and mix up Amaretto, espresso, strawberry cake. Not sure how that will turn out…

5 Likes

@EdibleMalfunction I mixed your recipe…

Mixed it up yesterday and been happily vaping it all day. Then my order of flavors came in today, among which was a bottle of CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl. I know you see where I’m going with this :wink:

Dropped in 1.5% to the mix and BAM! Holy cow, the only thing it needs now is a cup of hot coffee and a hot little truckstop waitress to hand me my mod!

9 Likes

I am vaping 3 different retail juices I bought from Flawless and MyFreedomSmokes. Not a one of them impresses me enough to remember their name, or gives me the desire to reach over and pick up the bottle to look. But hey, they taste better than cigs.

Gawd, I can’t wait to get back to mixing.

6 Likes

I haven’t had a retail juice that’s worth remembering for a long time, I do a few juice reviews for a different forum, just to fill in the gaps while there was nothing really interesting to review hardware wise, I have to say, there’s no comparison,

6 Likes