What e-liquid are you vaping today?

It has to do with your level of awesomeness…

5 Likes

Normally mix this 500ml at a time. Lip smackin!

If you haven’t tried this and do have the ingredients, give it a shot and let me and @Bryn know what you think.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Got Honey Puffs? :yum:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Whoa heads up, I’m all jittery here on the bean :crazy_face: just cracked into Zippy’s Kick Azz Latte One Shot after a 2 week steep, already on my third tank full :heart::coffee:

I’ve heard that Zippy loves her coffee’s. And being a coffee lover myself, my ADV is my own coffee mix. So I rarely branch out from my comfort zone and try others coffee mixes, but with a name like “Kick Azz Latte” of course I just had to see what’s what! My fear was this would be more of a muddled “Latte” overpowering the coffee as many mixes end up. Well fear not my fellow Javaphile’s the coffee is the star of the show here! A bold full rich coffee vape with a delicious creamy / caramel exhale (and even a hint of rum) Did I say rum? You bet and so perfectly placed here as to not overpower any other flavor notes but comes in just right and slightly with coffee on the inhale and follows through with the Latte to the end. Perfectly Balanced! well done @FlavorChaser :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I certainly do @Rocky02852… But you also have a kick ass coffee that I vape… I’m so glad you like it… Coffees are my thang along with chocolate… :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah I do! ( well not as good as mine :wink: ) it’ll definitely put hair on ya chest :rofl: but I do give it a Thumbs Up! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Here’s another chocolate :chocolate_bar: one! Originally I called it a custard but it’s not that. Then I saw the picture that describes it well, when I made the final tweak.

6 Likes

Good thing you warned me… Better not vape too much then…don’t want to be shaving off a nipple by accident… :joy:

7 Likes

Today accompanying me at work is a deelish mix
In my alpha ohmega bft v2 on top of my minikin v2…

9 Likes

Me and Grus had a wonderful Vape day today with @SmokyBlue’s Twisted Fried Pretzels

It was like taking a trip to Philly, you know that magical place,

I gave this Pretzel mix a thorough checking over :ok_hand:

I’ll admit, I was skeptical at first but wanted see how good this pretzel vape could be. However, I was extremely surprised with the flavor in this mix and I swear I can taste the crunchy sweet pretzels! The caramel flavor is perfect–not too overpowering but not so subtle that you can’t taste it, and adds a wonderful dimension to this mix. And the saltiness of the beer nuts just adds to the yumminess of this recipe, I am definitely going to be finishing off this first 30ml in short order !
Very well done @SmokyBlue :tada:

10 Likes

:smiley: thanks @Rocky02852… it’s def my favorite out of all 6 pretzels I have come up with…
There is even a jelly pretzel… but it’s made a touch differently :smiley: :rofl:

I think the rich cinnamon in this one, sets everything to perfection, combined with the caramel and the bread bits… just something about it :smiley: Happy you are enjoying it! :tada:

8 Likes

SIX Pretzels, well shut the back door girl :rofl:
Throw out all the rest, this ones the bomb :yum:

7 Likes

haha!!! Now if we can add some cream cheese and some pineapple… oh wait…!!
That is for the ultimate bagel!! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yes Yes! , funny I dripped over from my cheesecake on this and was thinking the same thing :thinking:

6 Likes

I always have 5 or 6 tanks on the go and never take more than a handful of drags on each in succession. I think this has helped keep away vapours tongue and also keeps the flavours true.
Currently vaping
Lime Longing, I think i ruined 100ml adding the FA florida key lime. :slightly_frowning_face:
123 Banana custard
Pistachio RY4
Candy bar - developed recipe
Cadbury roses pineapple creme (still working on this one)

and a commercial juice. honey latte frostino that both me and the wife agree it just tastes of nuts. No honey no coffee and no frosting. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Chilled fruit punch bubble gum tonight :rofl: without the zebra! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Some Yummy Italian Cafe Gelato from @FlavorChaser,
Questo gelato è fantastico! :yum:

I’ve been dying to go to Italy for years, I’ve eaten so many caprese salads I’m surprised I’m not bleeding tomatoes and sweating mozzarella!

But when it comes to gelato’s and more importantly coffee’s yeah that’s my soft spot. And this mix didn’t disappoint!

Mixed at recommended 20% , tested after 3week steep.

It has a very pleasant coffee flavor thats not too heavy or overpowering. I can’t pick out which coffee is used here, so obviously a well thought out blend and nicely balanced with the sweetness of the gelato base. The gelato here is perfectly creamy and spiked with espresso and hazelnut and picking up a hint of caramel, this recipe is pure deliciousness.

9 Likes

Not sure if this should go here or the help my mix section… but today I am trying to vape a oneshot I mixed 3 weeks ago. The oneshot in question is called Apple crumble and custard by Bakers Dozen.

I got this as a cheapie to make up free shipping on an order from

Where it said to mix 10 - 15%, best at 15% and steep time 1 - 3 weeks.

Done that and this goes down as one of the worst oneshot mixes I have had to date. All I get out of this is a not very nice cinnamon sort of taste. No crumble, no custard and barely a suggestive hint of Apple.

Has anyone else tried this at any stage and, if so… Any suggestions for it?

5 Likes