What e-liquid are you vaping today?

that picture is huge…licked the screen

4 Likes

And here I thought you guys laugh at me for an all flv recipe :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I have that Spiked nog still going… can’t believe I made 8oz of it and I am almost half way thru my bottle.

5 Likes

@SmokyBlue We are not laughing at you because of all the Flv recipes.
:star_struck: We are smiling to get some samples of your best Flv recipes.

That’s a small but important difference.:wink:

5 Likes

Yeah I am bogarting a few here… specially that spiked nog…
I swear tonight it tasted like grapes?? wth??? but I was in a smoky fire haha!!..
Drinking a nitro cold brew coffee… and guess I was out of wack…

Then again I have tasted pineapple in it… and I know neither grape or pineapple is in it…
I did change it up and tried some tropical citrus in there… but yeps again… no grape or pineapple.
I might have to replay it again tomorrow… no telling what I might get next time! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m running my trusty Red Pill in my Dot Aio (Dostshell).
Red Pill is a Litchi Berry Menthol by Vapor Mountain (South Africa) and my most vaped juice.

I also have a cherry cola in my Blitzen.
This is an incredibly made cola. Not only does it have the hint of ice, but you can also feel the carbonation on your tongue.
This is an in house one shot from flavourworld.co.za

Both juices are one shots.

5 Likes

Trying out an apple pie mix I threw together. Along with testing boat loads of SSA. Noted is coming…

6 Likes

New bubble gum flavor, inspired by @Rocky02852 and someone playing with Persimmon…
Will release the recipe soon! :smiley:

4 Likes

I am vaping a Banana Bavarian tart I made. It’s not bad but possibly needs a slightly longer steep.

For some reason this mix is really cloudy. It has been sitting since 29 Nov. Any thoughts if one of the flavours causes this?

5 Likes

It has to do with your level of awesomeness…

5 Likes

Normally mix this 500ml at a time. Lip smackin!

If you haven’t tried this and do have the ingredients, give it a shot and let me and @Bryn know what you think.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Got Honey Puffs? :yum:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Whoa heads up, I’m all jittery here on the bean :crazy_face: just cracked into Zippy’s Kick Azz Latte One Shot after a 2 week steep, already on my third tank full :heart::coffee:

I’ve heard that Zippy loves her coffee’s. And being a coffee lover myself, my ADV is my own coffee mix. So I rarely branch out from my comfort zone and try others coffee mixes, but with a name like “Kick Azz Latte” of course I just had to see what’s what! My fear was this would be more of a muddled “Latte” overpowering the coffee as many mixes end up. Well fear not my fellow Javaphile’s the coffee is the star of the show here! A bold full rich coffee vape with a delicious creamy / caramel exhale (and even a hint of rum) Did I say rum? You bet and so perfectly placed here as to not overpower any other flavor notes but comes in just right and slightly with coffee on the inhale and follows through with the Latte to the end. Perfectly Balanced! well done @FlavorChaser :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I certainly do @Rocky02852… But you also have a kick ass coffee that I vape… I’m so glad you like it… Coffees are my thang along with chocolate… :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah I do! ( well not as good as mine :wink: ) it’ll definitely put hair on ya chest :rofl: but I do give it a Thumbs Up! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Here’s another chocolate :chocolate_bar: one! Originally I called it a custard but it’s not that. Then I saw the picture that describes it well, when I made the final tweak.

6 Likes

Good thing you warned me… Better not vape too much then…don’t want to be shaving off a nipple by accident… :joy:

7 Likes

Today accompanying me at work is a deelish mix
In my alpha ohmega bft v2 on top of my minikin v2…

9 Likes

Me and Grus had a wonderful Vape day today with @SmokyBlue’s Twisted Fried Pretzels

It was like taking a trip to Philly, you know that magical place,

I gave this Pretzel mix a thorough checking over :ok_hand:

I’ll admit, I was skeptical at first but wanted see how good this pretzel vape could be. However, I was extremely surprised with the flavor in this mix and I swear I can taste the crunchy sweet pretzels! The caramel flavor is perfect–not too overpowering but not so subtle that you can’t taste it, and adds a wonderful dimension to this mix. And the saltiness of the beer nuts just adds to the yumminess of this recipe, I am definitely going to be finishing off this first 30ml in short order !
Very well done @SmokyBlue :tada:

10 Likes