What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Yeah, shit… That Devon Cream is hard to come by here, the one I bought from VTA is really chocolatey… Will bookmark it

2 Likes

Hmmm… You mentioned raspberry and Tim Tam’s… Double whammy… :fu:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

If you are talking about the MF Wild Raspberry @JoelSq, then NOTHING !!!

5 Likes

@marsh8 it may not be the best, but it sure looks good …

5 Likes

Maybe if I start a new job soon I will order some motherfuck flavours, will search your reviews

3 Likes
2 Likes

Vaping one of my RY variants: As I was asked to create them, though against my personal dark style.

This is the current Hobbiton: Underhill WIP (I have made all, probably getting close to 500 I made private for now):

For those who know me, I’ve been testing NETs for MTLs.

6 Likes

One of my winter throat sweet recipes I haven’t shared before. Added for @rcleven. I was trying to upload it here but the site’s vape calculator seemed to have a stroke at trying to handle the PG/VG ratio and made it impossible to save.

7 Likes

If you ever need a pic just ask mate.

4 Likes

Very much like Butter Pecan and Vanilla ice cream.

8 Likes

Anyone who is used to the recipe system here would be appreciated: I have been wasting a lot of time trying to add recipes here.

I tend to create Samhain recipes every year, luckily I have been working behind the scenes on ELR.

The first one is the current general variant of Mr. Crowley. So heavily pushing against the soft norm most share but this has lighter tones for most (my own version is a wizards only vape).

The next is an update to a clean and defined Flavorah recipe many enjoy: with a few adjustments.

As this blend is called Day-O, I think a musical break from Beetlejuice is in order to forget the trailers to the sequel:

4 Likes

The level of CGI in the sequel when this scene in the original is mostly a song with only one practical effect, Well it does create one hell of a disconnect for BYWBs (A term I created for old farts and old media: it stands for Before You Were Born. So, when an old property is remade the BYWBs want to see if it has any regard for the source.

Obviously Director X is the current poster child for disregarding all, especially any source: he was minced with basic questions from Mr. H. (a fellow Hellraiser lover and stiletto interviewer: I owe him a drink). Making a series promoting crime, shit music (odd as he is known as a music video director), massive cultural appropriation (I don’t remember Friar Tuck being a dry individual with subdermal implants), and normalising being a slut with a character who would fundamentally object to it putting a jar of condoms front and centre as it is all you showed about her ‘X’!

So garbage with a director lacking any skill at writing a drama without all acting outside of character every 10 minutes.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that all white people are the villains. As a Brit, I am used to being cast as the villain as it’s the easy and safe option. But all white characters being villains and all villains being white goes beyond laziness and his long interview just shows him as being utterly ignorant.

That shows my views on modern writing. Great things can be made but hiring people based on buzzwords and quotas has cost billions, while what is making money is works made by skilled writers twisting established models.

Disney, You can pay me £5 million a year for stating the obvious. And, please don’t grasp at straws and make Thor 5!

4 Likes

Looks like nice set of ingredients there for that profile.

6 Likes

Just testing a final RY variant I was asked to create. but having my distinct tobacco tones @SessionDrummer, could you share this with @Muth. I am still banned on ELR and won’t return but, this one was made for her!

It’s called Hobbiton: Underhill.

Edit: it does need a 3 week steep at minimum.

5 Likes

I’m vaping 3 1/8th full bottles of failed mixes that taste like nothing because I don’t want to dump nstuff with mic

6 Likes

How did they become tasteless? I accidently grab the wrong bottle a few times a week and occasionally stumble upon glorious new concepts.

A butterscotch tobacco with an orange base is one such idea from this week.

4 Likes

Usually just stuff I was trying to push to high, there is a juice here that is a custard with a super bright and punch fruit so I’ve been trying to copy that with different stuff

5 Likes

Well, I’m not your man for that: I only use custards due to a special request. One reason why I don’t watch or join in any blending shows: They cannot go for two minutes without all being about custard!

4 Likes

Honestly, never had much success except for using boysenberry raspberry by wf…

This company has a tangerine custard, raspberry, strawberry and a coconut

5 Likes

Well, I’ll skip the custards as irksome crowd-pleasers but a Boysenberry or a citric blend - well many sprung to mind!!

The second is called the Mandarin Effect (based on Robert Rankin’s Chevalier Effect on how it relates to Quantum Tunnelling outside of Spaniel Involvement.

6 Likes