What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Peppermint Creams!

9 Likes

I mixed this 5 days ago, subbed 1.5% CAP Butter Cream for 1% VTA Sweet Cream (per the Cosmic Truth calculator and ELR Median values), and tested today on Hellvape Drop Dead w/ fresh cotton and 2 x Wotofo Ni80 3mm ID 5 Wrap 0.3 Ohm Aliens @ 58W, 0.17 Ohms. I’ve never tried the original, but this is the first lemon vape I’ve tried, and I think its delicious.

9 Likes

I am mixing this bad boy.

8 Likes

@Luke, it’s looking pretty good …

4 Likes

I will see which batch I like the best as soon as I get that VSO cheesecake to finalise choices.

6 Likes

Man, I gotta hit @SwaggyShane up, and get some of these NEW (to me) VSO flavors. I’ve been too damned busy, and slacking off.

4 Likes

I definitely ould not call it slacking off your notes and testing are prolific.

5 Likes

Polo Mints!

6 Likes

Love me some Spearmint-FLV, Tim!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you @lukeloop.

3 Likes

Ok,so if you like chocolate mocca syrup down your gob , …

8 Likes

I’ve got half of them, Luke. Because this looks so good, I’m going to try adapting it with VIC-LB, and Dark Chocolate-MF, until my next flavor order. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Cool, let me know how it goes.

5 Likes

5 Likes

@lukeloop this looks outstanding, thank you. Please can you enlighten me on the combination of the two sweeteners? It’s the first time that I’ve seen that done.

6 Likes

No magic, just prefer it like this fro trial and error.

7 Likes

Fair enough mate.

3 Likes

Ooohhh, I have a very busy evening planned. I need to mix some Monkey Milk (Strawberry Banana Milkshake) for a friend of mine. Then I need to mix up some testers for Sloth (Caramel Coffee), Pride (Apple Pie) and a Cherry Cola.

5 Likes

Nothing with butyric acid in it. It might taste good to some people but vaping is smell based and it smells like vomit.

5 Likes