What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Thanks mate, I will give it a go as soon as I get some free time for mixing which hopefully will be soon.:crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Mixed this one again already, don’t mind the SSA Banana Cream. All the others I bulked up on last year when they were part of a regular I mixed, so I was fairly confident it would turn out.
Finally, I can taste passion fruit again, lost it when I had covid in June.

8 Likes

While admittedly not a HUGE banana person, AND, missing a few flavors, that actually looks REALLY good @marsh8. Thank you for sharing it.

7 Likes

The banana actually sits at the back in this one, surprised me as it normally dominates a mix. I increased it on V2.

6 Likes

Just another strawberry cheesecake but I’ve mixed this for the third time this week. Really like the chefs Biscuit (Shortbread) in here, pity there is no more :rage: :rage: :rage:

Played around with a few pairings with the Ultimate SB and this one with SSA Ripe SB is my favourite.

7 Likes

@marsh8 didn’t someone post an email or message that they received from Chef’s stating they were NOT pulling out of the flavor mkt anymore ?? Maybe I mis-read it.

4 Likes

They do have at least a good handful of absolute bangers! Or so I reckon.

Yeah, that does sound familiar, quick search I found it.

Seems I posted the whole thread it was one of the last comments :wink:

6 Likes

:open_mouth: now I thought all single flavours were being discontinued including CSC which I thought was strange as this line is pretty new.
So I used the “contact form” on the chefs website to enquire.

The response started with “I’m pleased to confirm that for the time being the Chefs Super Concentrates range will be staying.” and went on to explain the reasonings behind the discontinuations etc. etc.
I asked “To avoid any further confusion, would you mind if I share your email in its entirety on the ELR site?”
The response was:

"I’ve had a chat with our directors and at this time, we don’t want this information distributed elsewhere as this is a confidential email. I’m sure you can understand, this is our news to share and isn’t an official statement so my views do not reflect those of the company.

If you’re finding people are getting in contact with yourselves regarding this, we’d much prefer you direct them to us where we can explain the situation ourselves. "

So CSC are staying - at least for now but if anyone has any further questions - please contact Chefs directly.

8 Likes

Had a hankering for some Pineapple…just threw this one together. Bit of a sweet/tart bite to it. See what happens in a day, or three.

Note: Yeah, Day two…don’t bother mixing this, as is. It def needs work.

Note: Day seven…sharp edges are gone. You might want to try this one!

6 Likes

Who doesn’t need some Sugarloaf in their life @whthek ?

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m sure this one is probably a close variant of something many of you have already mixed, but the BB Raw-VSO in here just supercharge’s the Blueberry note.

7 Likes

I am working on a Peppermint Crisp Tart recipe now. I have made 5 different iterations of it trying to find the best profile. 2 of them are showing real promise, I might end up combining them.

5 Likes

This just looked right, so I had to try it. OMG!
I cant put it down!

7 Likes

@lynda came up with a winner here …

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/311665-cookie_crack_butter_

5 Likes

4 Likes

Nice haul, @Grubby :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Grubby are those the “old” or “new” chefs ??

4 Likes

They are the new ones

4 Likes

I was looking at that recipe @Tmease but unfortunately I don’t have the VSO English Toffee and it’s not available in the U.K. so do you think VTA English Toffee would work here instead? If anyone else knows what would be a good substitute please let me know.

3 Likes

It may not be exactly the same, but I would say it’s definitely better than not trying at all. Let me know what you find!

3 Likes