What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Blood Orange (Natural) (FW)

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 dumped this one about a year ago, and it’s PERFECT for this time of the year …

7 Likes

Missing the VSO and the Jungle Flavours or I would be mixing this!

5 Likes

Surprised how this turned out, mixed it this morning. Showing promise, mainly a mouthful of banana icing at the moment, with just a hint of peanut butter and bakery. Interested to see where it sits after a nap.

But it was good enough to share after first taste.

9 Likes

I made a mess but its comign soon.

10 Likes

Here it is gang. Enjoy.

lukeloop_a_nougat_and_marmalade_dessert_that_has_bits_of_orange_b17f88ba-cb2b-4438-952b-527b30629ef5

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing your recipes @lukeloop, this looks really good. I keep meaning to get that DV Marmalade and now I’ll have to. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I am enjoying it as I am getting different flavor on the inhale and exhale. Please let me know if you mix it and what you think @JimmyLee

6 Likes

That sounds interesting which I like. I will be delighted to leave you my thoughts but it won’t be for a little while until I order the DV Marmalade and actually get the time to mix it up. I have saved your recipe in the calculator in my next mixing session file. Thanks again.

5 Likes

What a lovely contrast in flavour you get from the marmalade and nougat! I’ve used both of these a fair bit, but not around 4% that’s a winning move!

I subbed in flapper pie as I’m missing the meringue, next time I order from Chefs I’ll pick it up.

7 Likes

You could have tried FA meringue instead maybe. Flapper is an interesting sub though.

7 Likes

Partly because I couldn’t put my hands straight on the FA Meringue while flapper is always on my desk. Also, I’ve used it with that custard and marshmallow previously with success.

7 Likes

I still need to try that white chocolate custard

8 Likes

If you’re in the UK you can :wink:

6 Likes

In Scotland, so happy days have they got it on the site you have?

8 Likes

I’ll PM you buddy

6 Likes

not any advanced mixing today, Stixx Mixx Haunted

3 Likes

Just a quick throw together, to satisfy my chocolate urges!

8 Likes

That looks nice and go the 2.35% total flavouring.

6 Likes

Making me WANT some @whthek.

5 Likes