What e-liquid are you mixing today?

This is my first attempt at a from-scratch Ry4-ish mix. I have no idea what I’m doing…:laughing:
I got a flavor order in yesterday, and they accidentally sent Inawera Peanut Tobacco instead of regular Peanut, but it smells amazing so I figured I’d play with it a little! Its only at .7 in here, but from the (limited) flavor notes I could find I think it should be nice… :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

And a couple more…

Horrible name, I know.

Once again, I have no idea what I’m doing…I probably completely lost my marbles with this one but who knows.

7 Likes

Custard Tobacco

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 10% 0.30
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.50
Marshmallow (FA) 0.20
RY4 Double (TPA) 1.50
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5.00

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

OmGosh that reads nummy!!
I’ve GOT to get some of the flavors I’ve been missing out on, and soon! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

May need some adjustments yet not too sure but the knuckle test is telling me tia maria and milk - have to have a hit of it in a few days see how it is.

5 Likes

I’m about to go mix these three bad boys up!

This last one is an adapt of @Eddie’s recipe, thanks for the inspiration!

6 Likes

Thanks VM, can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it. I should really get some joy (FA)…:grin:

5 Likes

Amazing what small tweaks and a change of mixing method can do to flavours @ only 3 days it’s already :yum:

5 Likes

Tonight i will finally get round to mix 240ml of each

Mikes Melons Monster melons clone

Muffin Man clone

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

8 Likes

Not bad as a fresh mix…

RY4 Its all I got.

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 10% 0.25
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 5.00
Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
RY4 Double (TPA) 5.00
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 2.50

Flavor total: 13.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Fresh as in SnV?

4 Likes

Yeah, gave it a warm bath and shake and its not too bad at all on the RDA

4 Likes
6 Likes

WTF? :laughing:

3 Likes

Rice bubbles bro

I literally cannot put this down not super complex but damn it is good - it is quite subtle and my kind of vape

6 Likes

Couple of untested WIPs

6 Likes

Rhubarb fool looks awesome as does the passionfruit. I have to learn to vape peanut so far i have not been able to

4 Likes

Thank you Woft! Won’t let me direct reply…again :weary:. The only fruit I normally vape is SB, so I’m trying to wean myself onto others :rofl:. Peanut butter is joint with cheese in terms of my favourite food…but vaping cheese doesn’t appeal - that’d be more @Bob_Bitchen’s style :laughing:

4 Likes

Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) is one of my favs atm i just keep reaching for it and it is awesome paired with sb if you have Forest Mix give it a shot.

4 Likes

Ahhh. Ty!

I couldn’t process whether it was a “joke flavor” that perhaps accidentally got added in, or what. lol

PS: that Boozeberry Mash reads like a nummy one!

3 Likes