What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Thank you for that, SD! :wink:

2 Likes

I was just thinking about. Butterscotch smores. …because I’m not big on chocolate. I like Love (VTA) I have a dark chocolate and hangsen Australian chocolate but I really don’t like chocolate those were given to me.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this one, on and off again, for month’s. Sure would like your thought’s, either by just looking at it, or mixing and critiquing it. Most recently added Country Apple, and Blackberry-FW. Sometime’s it taste’s pretty good(think layer’s), other time’s there’s no separation between the fruit’s, and it seem’s to be over flavored, and a muddled mess. I’m limited on cake concentrate’s, so I added the Almond Cookie to the Sponge Cake to bend it and give it some texture, and nuttiness. Can this one be saved, or scrap it? What say you…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Not in my wheelhouse but personally I would drop the cap apple and one of the berries. I would also sub the biscuit for wf crumble. Might add some wf almond custard low as well.

5 Likes

I appreciate your thought’s, @Letitia ! This one did end up with too many flavor’s, and that’s part of the problem, I think! I do have the Crumble Topping, but not the Almond Custard. I’m gonna take what you’ve suggested, and tinker some more! Thank’s :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve had a feeling for some tobacco lately…, I don’t guess I’ve been stressed or anything… ok maybe work… but other than tht I’ve just wanted more nic…, so I mixed some with a little extra nic in it. I figured it would help & I wouldn’t go through it quite as fast, but I’m going thru it almost as quick as my reg. shit…

3 Likes

Totally Great! @whthek ! Thanks!!

3 Likes

Wut’d I do? lol :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Been messing with bananas this week, and something was telling me to mix it with the orange cream. Very nice so far, :drooling_face: it has an extremely familiar flavour. I wasn’t necessarily going for a smoothie but I think that is what the banana has done to it.

Not so sure about the others I mixed this week that were straight banana and creams.

Also mixed @TamVapes The mango pairing drew me in, I was sure of the rest of the ingredients, some of my favourite to tell the truth!
Very nice ripe mango, almost get a slightly hidden peachy vibe paired with the strawberries.

Best I’ve tried in a long while! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
:tada:

5 Likes

I’m missing 6 of them…this mix look’s creamy-ish! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s a pity it is very good after vaping it all day, will be mixing it again in the morning. The tester is nearly gone…
And of course I can’t get a couple of these in Aus, checked tonight. I will be bulking up, especially since Chef’s has them on sale. :grinning:

It is but it’s starts with what seems like orange coulis followed by creamy tropical goodness.

3 Likes

One of my earliest concoctions was Strawberry Cheesecakeshake. It was good, but specifically designed for the MTL vapes I was using at the time. If memory serves, that was a Vivi Nova. :slight_smile:

I decided to try and recreate that mix, so I threw this together today. It will be 3 weeks before it’s fully steeped, but if the initial taste is any indication it should be very nice.

6 Likes

Very nice @SthrnMixer.

2 Likes

Don’t hear Cheesecake-LA talked about, much…is it similar to TFA(CCGC) or CAP(NYCC)?

3 Likes

It’s nothing like CCGC. That one I’ve never really felt had much of a cheesecake thing going, although I do like it in many mixes. As for NYCC I’ve never tried it solo so I can’t really say 100% how it compares. What I can say is that LOR has a very authentic cream cheese flavor that makes it quite versatile. No crust or other notes aside from the cheesecake. Too much is not good though as it gets kind of a bitter, maybe musty flavor when used too strong.

4 Likes

Thank’s for the rundown, @SthrnMixer I’m trying to think if this is the flavor some use in place of Loranne’s Cream Cheese Icing… :thinking:
The calc. side is showing just under 2% avg. I’ll put it my cart, as it sounds interesting.

3 Likes

It may be a component for a replacement, but on its own I don’t feel it would be a 1:1 sub at all. Then again I’ve never tried using it for anything but a main cheesecake flavor or to enhance a few custard mixes.

4 Likes

Screenshot (718)

7 Likes

Could sub CCW Fig 5% for FA Fresh Fig 1%

4 Likes