What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Just mixed this up yesterday. It’s got a nice dark blueberry flavor. And just enough menthol I’m
really liking this.

10 Likes

Been wanting to work with my Blueberry-MF. I’m really enjoying Apple Pie-FA at this heavier weight, as I found it in Nick’s awesome mix. I deconstructed @Nevans Manchester Tart recipe, saving the Apple Pie/Biscuit base, and rebuilt it. The Devon Cream just seems to work whenever/wherever I’ve tried it, adding a wonderful richness.

10 Likes

11 Likes

:drooling_face: MF Blueberry!! Maybe one of these days I’ll be brave enough to get some MF flavorings. My wife is still mad about me spending so much $$$ on all the vape train flavors.

8 Likes

My favorite bar, Luke! For a time, they had an Almond version which was awesome too! I’m missing almost all, here :confused:.

5 Likes

I only had their Wild Raspberry until this sale fell in my lap, Dennis!

Edit: Remembering…the Blueberry WAS a full price purchase. I blame @SessionDrummer for this :wink:

4 Likes

I mixed grapes and mint yesterday and was a fine idea. Freshness and sweetness in one flavor.

8 Likes

Welcome to the VC @leoGreed.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @leoGreed :wave:

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC Forums @leoGreed

5 Likes

Welcome @leoGreed.

6 Likes

Welcome to VC @leoGreed !

5 Likes

Shhhh :shushing_face: can’t tell SD might find out I’m mixing his s’mores. Oops.

6 Likes

Just pulled this out of the steep cabinet. Damn this is really good. Gonna have to mix a bigger bottle.

10 Likes

Just a bit of chocolate. I’ve used RF Condensed Milk previously to get more of a milk chocolate, so wanted to see how WF went here. The SSA Chocolate Mousse is promising only used that a couple of times. :drooling_face:

11 Likes

The new SSA Premium Raspberry is very nice indeed. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Just finished this recipe been vaping it all day. It’s great for a warm day. Got a little inspiration from reading Mando’s booze recipes.

6 Likes

I don;t mind the VT mandarin

3 Likes

Also working on a Long Island Iced Tea just need to tweek it a bit. With Tequila, Russian Vodka, Light Rum, Triple Sec, Lemon Lime and Cola it takes awhile to get the percentages dialed in.

4 Likes

Just a bit fruity! Very full vape for a gum…Like fruit salad but on the tail the distinct bubble gum flavour comes through.

7 Likes