What do you wick with

I’ve read (keyword read, no personal experience) that it doesn’t wick up as much juice as cotton, is this true?

3 Likes

Hmm…I left everything the same (wattage ,ext…) when I rewicked with rayon. IDK!?.. To me it seemed to be a bit cooler vape , which I prefer anyway.

5 Likes

I haven’t really noticed that but to be fair, I’m literally a couple hours in :grin:. When I first started priming the wick I felt like it didn’t wick as fast as cotton but that’s still to be determined… I will mention after priming it like @Fishaddict420 and @woftam said, I didn’t taste anything funky​:+1: And the flavor is :ok_hand:

5 Likes

“Hot Dog Finger” talk gets @SmilingOgre excited, so be careful.

Thanks for the follow-up!

6 Likes

Just an update for those still wondering about rayon, this picture is a wick that’s 3 weeks old and I vape about 7-10 mil a day through this dripper. Also, the recipe is a custard flavor that includes cap vcv1, inw custard, and fw yellow cake. I’m still getting great flavor despite the fact I have ran around 150ml of juice through it.

4 Likes

Up to date I’ve tried both cotton bacon versions (decent), Muji pads (excellent) and agletted firebolt cotton (terrible)

Looking for a good local source of rayon to try it out (a lot of people I know swear by it)

4 Likes