What do you wick with

I’ve been a cotton bacon user forever, just tried rayon today though. I started wondering what everyone else wicks with, so place your votes lol.

• Cotton
  • Rayon
  • Hemp
  • Other

0 voters

6 Likes

Was using bacon v2 until last night when I threw in some Muji from an old cotton pad, slight difference in taste for me

3 Likes

What do you like better?

5 Likes

Cotton Bacon is all I have ever used. Let us know how you like the raylon. I’ve been considering trying something different.

4 Likes

They are too similar to choose but I have some rayon still… I’ll try that again next

4 Likes

About half of the time I use Puff organic cotton. I get the large size pads at a local Japanese store. I like the large pads because I can wick two coils with a single length of cotton.

I tend to switch back and forth between Cotton Bacon 2 and Cotton King when I can get it. I haven’t tried Cotton Bacon Prime or whatever its called. I have been playing with the Kendo Vape Gold Edition. Not impressed especially for the premium price.

Also not impressed with any of the Native Wicks products or Fiber Freaks. I’ve tried a few different rayons and I seem to get an underlying mustiness. Probably just my weirdness but rayon isn’t for me.

6 Likes

I am a Rayon snob I have not used anything else in over 2 years

5 Likes

I’m about 6 ml into the rayon so far, I actually got it because I have 2 rta’s that are really finicky about the amount of wick you have in the channels, and since rayon shrinks a little when wet I thought it would be better to prevent it from choking the wick, so far so good!

7 Likes

I do want to try hemp although it seems like its a lot of work. I am not going to make a special online purchase to get it, but if I happen to see some in a store I would try it.

4 Likes

That right there, is an awesome reason to try rayon, it really is a different breed in wicking material.

4 Likes

Hemp is good but yes it is a lot of work for it to not taste absolutely horrid when you first hit it. It lasts amazingly but I had limited success in rta with it - great in rda’s

6 Likes

Good to know thanks. I always value your opinion.

6 Likes

He certainly knows his stuff, a great asset to vaping

4 Likes

Awe shucks thanks mate.

6 Likes

Here is a pic of a Dead Rabbit that I put 800ml of juice through. You can remove the wicks and dry burn and put them back if you wanted to or you can swish the topper around in some water and the wicks come out good as new.

6 Likes

That’s pretty impressive!

5 Likes

Is that rayon???

3 Likes

Time broken??

3 Likes

No mate that one is hemp

3 Likes

I’m really loving this rayon! It seems like the flavor is muted for the first mil or two of juice, but then it breaks in and the taste is better than cotton bacon v2, been running a side by side in 2 boreas tanks since I created this post and I have already needed to rewick the cotton today, and the old rayon tastes better than the fresh cotton lol.

5 Likes