What are your top 2 flavors from different flavor makers?

As per the comment above yours

2 Likes

I was not going by an ā€™ I didnā€™t even think about it at the time i figured when i started with Bakerā€¦it would show up but same 9 ppl that had made the notes had no experience i an not trying to bash any new mixer Iā€™ve only been for 7mths now. I was just confused and yes a thing like a ā€™ is important. It wouldā€™ have saved me a lot.

2 Likes

This was a great thread, time for a refresh and update from people.

6 Likes

I am definitely all earsā€¦or eyes :eyes:

I have gotten new flavors, got a package in today but lucky if I can get to it by 2024. Would love to hear what the newest and best out there.

5 Likes

Lovage Root (Flavorah) - it is pretty much my calling card and each time anything by me appears on a vape show, one question always follows: ā€˜What is Lovage Root?ā€™ I have a mix of recent bottlings, all the way to 8 year old ones: it becomes more medicinal and potent with age. At 5 years it has a distinct Chinese back pain plaster air to it.

The other must be DNB (Inawera): As it is the foundation of any naturalistic tobacco blend.

5 Likes

Since trying Linda Marieā€™s Cookie Crack Butter recipe I would have to say that my favourite flavours are my usual FA Custard Premium and the more recent Capella Cookie Crumble which has that lovely buttery flavour. There are others that I very much enjoy but these are the two that stand out for me right now.

3 Likes