What are your top 2 flavors from different flavor makers?

This is an off shoot of the keeping with 1 brand flavor discussion. Thought it would be interesting and informative to post you favorite flavors from each brand out there.

The title says top 2 but list as many as you feel are most haves for your stash. Here are some of mine that I have to always have on hand.

Liquid Barn

Vanilla Ice Cream: So versatile and delicious, it makes it’s way into a lot of my mixes. I want to like TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream because a friend of min gifted me a 16oz bottle but it is just not as good.

Strawberry Cheesecake: I was gifted for the same friend a small 15ml bottle and didn’t try it for probably 6 months. I then ran across a recipe that called for it and yum, does add a different dimension. Never tried it as a single flavor but have tried that recipe without it and it suffered. Wanted to try different combinations as I didn’t want to order more but kept striking out. I just gave up and ordered more and about to order again.

Capella

Vanilla Custard: Need I say more?

French Vanilla: I am now realizing I don’t use a lot of Capella but this one is good stuff. Great in custards and maybe not my favorite vanilla it does have it’s uses for sure.

TFA

Coconut Candy: I use this in my Coconut stone that @woftam gave me, was never satisfied with most coconuts before that. Not a great coconut on it’s own but I don’t have another coconut that I could vape on it’s own and be happy with, gotta be a mix of different coconuts and this one is needed there.

Graham Cracker Clear: on it’s own it is pretty good but I like to mix it with FW Graham Cracker and sometimes just a touch of CAP Graham Cracker. I do find myself grabbing for GCC a lot.

Dairy Milk, RY4 Double, Bavarian Cream and Cheesecake Graham Crust are all must gave for me as well, probably forgetting a couple. The TFA Strawberries I am growing tired of, but they are tasty.

Flavorah

Milk & Honey: Yes please, I need more. It is probably the one flavor that I just stop and grab the bottle to take a whiff about once a week, I love it so.

Sweet Coconut: One of the coconuts in the stone I mentioned earlier. Probably my favorite coconut depending on my mood. I like it a lot more than there much more expensive Coconut.

I am a newbie to Flavorah so not a lot to add. The Rich Cinnamon is excellent but strong as bloody hell, had to dilute it 10% in PG for it to be usuable in small testers. Apple Filling is another great flavor and there Marshmallow is one of the better ones on the market. The Popcorn is one of the most realistic but flat on it’s own. Was hesitant to try Flavorah due to the high prices but some of there flavors are so potent a 15ml bottle will last you a looooong time. There are some duds though, still wondering how Toffee got its name, it sucks and a few others I am just not enjoying at any percentage.

One on One

Sugar Butter Cookie: Smells great but doesn’t translate into a vape how you would think. I use it more to add a buttery crust note and it helped to finally get a tollhouse cookie recipe where I wanted with 2 or 3 other cookies. I don’t use it a lot and OoO isn’t a company that has many great flavors but I keep coming back to this.

Marshmallow Vanilla: Definitely a marshmallow that is in my rotation and is different from Flavorah’s version. Just depends on what results I want in the mix as to which marshmallow I grab.

One on One flavors are generally weak, that is why I do not use them that often. The Strawberry Sour Belts is good but not getting used much. The Cream (Milky Undertones) is also decent but not a must have in my stash. I probably have 30 to 40 OoO flavors, they use to be local to me before they moved. Can’t say I have a lot of success with there flavors though but gonna get the Powdered Sugar on my next order, heard good things.

Vape Train Australia

Milkshake Base: Great stuff and potent, keep it at around 0.50% or it might take over the mix. If you want a more malted milkshake take it higher to .75 it 1%, it is just going to depend on your other flavors as to which percentage is best. Really adds that milkshake feel, love the stuff.

Pudding Base: This was a tough one, had others I wanted to put in this spot that I will mention down below. I just picked this as it is great for making puddings. A lot of there bases I tried are pretty good but I haven’t tried them all.

Wnet a little crazy ordering VTA after I tried the Fizzy Sherbert…good stuff and Milkshake Base. Love there Coffee Milk Froth and Cafe Latte. The Salted Caramel is not great on it’s own but mixed with your favorite caramel of choice it does add a nice salt to it. Not crazy about there Strawberries, I got like 3 or 4 and none of them are replacements for my usual strawberries. There Butter Toffee Base is good but can get weird at higher percentages, gets popcorny if not used right.

Wonder Flavors

Tahitian Vanilla: When I first got it the aroma blew me away, one of the best smelling vanilla flavors in my stash. Not having as much success mixing it as I thought I would but still love it so. I just need to find the right combination as it is not a great standalone but I will continue trying.

Coconut Custard: There are a lot I could put in this place but right now I am a little obsessed with this. More like a pinacolada custard as I am getting a slight sweet pineapple. This one might have a sweetener already in it, I usually don’t like that but love this flavor.

Wonder Flavors has really impressed me thus far. I have gone a little crazy ordering more and more of there line and still have a ton more to test. They make some great cakes, love the Angel Cake and the others I just got in are promising. Sour Ball Candy, get the hell out of here, that stuff is good as is there other candies. I still have about 20 more of there flavors to try but they all smell really good. I can definitely recommend there Caramel Butter…yum.

Flavour Art

Fuji Apple: If you don’t have it what are you doing with your life?

Meringue: Same question as above…I will admit I do use Purilum Meringue in some occasions, it is not as strong or rich as FA but sometimes that is what the recipe calls for.

Custard Premium would be on the above list if it was available in North America. I have to order from overseas but it is worth it. Right now it is probably my favorite custard but I might have CAP VC fatigue.
There new Vanilla Ice Cream (or Gelato Vaniglia) is pretty good but haven’t used it a lot yet. Fresh Cream, who doesn’t have that? Although sometimes I do feel there are better alternatives. FA in general makes really realistic flavors but some are too dry for me. Need to try some.of there newer offerings, just not from the Pazzo line as the ones I have tried from that are just not getting used.

DIY Flavor Shack

Holy Holy Grail RY4: They recently had to change formula but the original is my favorite tobacco flavor. Not heavy on tobacco which is why I like it. Wish it was more potent, have to mix it pretty high but it is good.

Holy Vanilla: There most successful flavor and the one that gets talked about the most. I wouldn’t say my favorite Vanilla but it can work some magic in some mixes. A friend of mine who I call the Custard King finally mastered his own recipe and the missing ingredient was 0.50% Holy Vanilla. I vaped that for like a week straight. This one is also changing from the original recipe, hoping the new one is as good.

That was an easy list as I only have 5 flavors from DIYFS, the other 3 being Neapolitan Cafe (free sample) Mr. Good Stuff (smells delicious) and Cookie (smells great too) DIYFS was cool to include free sample of the new Holy V2 versions so will have to try them out vs the originals.

Flavor West

Butterscotch Ripple: About the only butterscotch I use, I gotta order more. I use to like the Natural Butterscotch but the last bottle I got was not the same.

Creamy Coconut: Sort of hit a brick wall trying to pick a 2nd flavor. Would have been Yellow Cake before we all found put why it was a coil killer. I pick Creamy Coconut as I still find excuses to use it from time to time, a flavor I enjoy.

Flavor West is definitely not one of my favorites but they do have some nice flavors. I do like there Natural Pineapple and Natural Orange but admittedly I do have favorites of those 2 flavors from other mfgs. I have heard good things about there other cakes besides Yellow so ordered some to find out.

Real Flavors SC

Strawberry: I do like there Strawberry a lot and there variants like Strawberry Milkshake and Strawberry Gelato. It is not a strawberry that gets lost in mix either, I use it between 1.5 and 2% and the strawberry come through. I alternative between this and INW Shisha Strawberry and sometimes I mix the 2.

Pineapple: This one just hits the nail on the head for my palate. Not the most realistic and no rind taste to speak of but I just enjoy it. I do tend to use INW Pineapple from time to time too, a little more natural so depends and my mood.

I did go crazy when RF was having those sales and bottle giveaways. Can’t say I came away with many must haves but did find some gems. There Coconut I was clueless what to do with until Woftam showed me the way with his coconut base. Now I can find it for sale other than 16oz…gahhhh. Butter Pecan Pie is good but tricky to use and can get funky over time. I do make a Pecan Praline with .50% BPP with another Pecan Praline flavor and it is delicious. Tried that with more BPP and it was good but got funky after 2 months. I am a cheap bastard so I have found ways to use all the RFSC I have. I keep it low as accents to other flavors and it has worked out great so far. I don’t think I have any recipes that are only RFSC, closest being one that uses there Strawberry and Pineapple along with INW Cocopilada along with another Coconut from a different mfg. There Baked Bread is actually pretty accurate but major strong, something like 1 drop per 15 or 30ml, cant recall off hand. Made a French Toast with it and wow, you can really taste the bread. That reminds me, there French Toast is pretty good.

Purilum

Meringue: Already mentioned in the FA section but I tend to use this a lot. I would rather eat the FA version, much tastier but also more potent. The PUR version is a little more versatile if you want it more in the background.

Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream: Not a strong flavor but that is what Inwas looking for, a creamy butter pecan that is delicious but does need a boost. That is where the RFSC Butter Pecan Pie came into play, .50% just gave it just the right amount of boost. I just got it on the last Nicotine River sale and love it but it is sold out now and NicRiv is the only place to get it. If this gets discontinued I am going to be beyond pissed as I cannot replicate that recipe without it, tried and failed a few times now.

I am hesitant to use any PUR flavors now since Nic Riv is the only distributor if they decide to stop carrying it your screwed. I did order a lot of the Vanilla Nut Brittle that got discontinued, I enjoy that flavor. Ambrosia is good, I just have to use a light touch with it. Toasted Coconut Cheesecake is another good one. I can list more that are good flavors but I cant understand why they only have 1 distributor, ridiculous and will stop me from buying more new flavors to try.

Inawera

Shisha Strawberry: Duh

Shisha Vanilla: Duh… Tastes like a Vanilla Pudding to me, have used a bunch of it.

Inawera makes some excellent fruit flavors, love there Peach, Pineapple, Shisha Mango, Raspberry, Shisha Orange, and there old Apricot, there new Apricot…not as much…sigh. Never knew how to use there Lemon Cake until a friend told to just use 1 drop per 10ml, makes a delicious pound cake and gets added to almost any cake I make. Blends well with JF Yellow Cake. Just not crazy about how they reformulate some flavors and drop others. Lucky I still have 12ml of there original Waffle and that stuff is so potent it will last a while. Also still have some of there original Milk Chocolate…yum.

Jungle Flavors

Yellow Cake: Simple cake and I love it with a drop of INW Lemon Cake to give it a boost. I wouldn’t say it couldn’t be replaced since there are about 4 bagillion cake flavors on the market but I do enjoy it.

Cocoa: This one is on here because it is one of the few Chocolate flavors I enjoy. Uber strong though, might have to dilute it if mixing small bottles. Tricky to use full strength, 1 drop too much and Cocoa is all your gonna taste. I love chocolate ice cream or candy in real life but not so much in my vape, this one I can vape though but only as an accent and about 1 drop per 15 to 30ml depending on the mix.

I don’t have a lot of JF but of the ones I have there all decent. Need to experiment more with there cookies and biscuit but they seem promising.

LorAnn

Banana Cream Colorless: My favorite but just got VTA Banana Custard which smells promising.

Cream Cheese Icing: It does tend to fade a little over time but still, so delicious, just vape faster…lol.

The Watermelon is pretty good, more of a Jolly Rancher candy flavor but tasty. My brain is just about fried so cant think of any other LA flavors…oh wait, there Lemonade is pretty tasty.

Hangsen

Italian Cream: This is a heavy cream and oh so delicious. I have only been using it light so far, .50 to 1% but gonna try a more heavy handed approach soon but I cant imagine going over 2%. It is hard to explain what this cream is like but if you don’t have any just give it a try.

Caramel Toffee: I don’t use much Hangsen aside from the Italian Cream. This caramel toffee is pretty good though but my bottle is maybe 2 years old. Pretty sure I bought it on a closeout so didn’t want to get attached to a flavor I could no longer get. Need to check and see if I can order it again.

Like I said Hangsen I don’t use much of, mainly because it can be a pain to find all there flavors. I was also worried early on that there made in China so who knows what is in it. I do hear the hype about French Vanilla Ice Cream and have that but it just doesn’t do it for me.

I am probably missing 1 or 100 things but if I don’t get off my phone I am going to have a shoe throwed at my head.

Excuse typos too, all done on my phone so blame Samsung :grin:

Would love to hear others thoughts and flavors I need to get :+1:

19 Likes

Great post now I have to go thru and do mine - it will be nowhere near as detailed cause unlike @Mjag I am really lazy :rofl:

9 Likes

Definitely gotta know your list, whatever you like I tend to like too :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome notes, if your feeling up to it, you could add them to the recipe side here:

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/dashboard/flavours

9 Likes

I have to agree with the Butterscotch Ripple, Vanilla Custard, Milk & Honey, Vanilla Ice Cream and Italian Cream.
I also use a lot of FA’s Soho, Flavorah’s Red Burley, Kentucky and Turkish and of course Inawera’s Black for Pipe.
I’ve got Jungle Flavors Biscuit because I heard it was better than the other biscuits but I haven’t used it yet since I’m going through a lazy spell that seems to last forever.
So, more than two but not the extensive list that @Mjag came up with, same laziness issue here :blush:

5 Likes

Liquid Barn

• Vanilla Ice Cream: As I suspect many will say so I don’t need to go into much detail there.

Don’t have too many LB (4) the others are ok but nothing that stands out as excellent

Capella

• Vanilla Custard: Same as @mjag although I do find I am using in less than I used to in favour of a couple of other custards I like.

• Graham Cracker: this is a fantastic flavour I love the slight cinnamon note

Honourable mentions to Sweet Strawberry, Cake Batter, Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Coconut (yup I know a lot of people think suntan lotion but I do like it but it has to be low or it will turn you into a beach bum)

TFA

• Coconut Candy: For exactly the same reason as Mike
  • Brown Sugar: this is a fantastic brown sugar and works extremely well with creams/custards to give them a dark sweetness.

Flavorah
So many to choose from.

• Sweet coconut: Probably my most used FLV great in creams down way low to help with mouthfeel awesome for boosting other coconuts
  • Vanilla Custard: Not the strongest of the flv flavours but still great (i use it in a custard base at 1.2% paired with inw 1.5% and Custard Premium FA 2%)
  • Jammy berry - love this one add it to any berry and get your self a rich full syrupy jam

Flv have some fantastic flavours Apricot, Pear, Red Raspberry (not authentic like raspberry cordial), Alpine Strawberry, Elderflower list could go on.

One on One
I only have 2 and they are both good but not super duper strong.

• Cream (Milky Undertones) great paired .8% milk undertones with WF Milk (.5%) for a milkshake (even tho there are some great milkshake bases out there)
  • Powdered sugar - exactly as advertised I dunno how but you can almost get the grit is not far off a couple of the cotton candy type flavours and can be used as a sweetener. I can taste it down quite low it is almost essential in any doughnut recipe

Vape Train Australia
There are some very good flavours on offer from VTA my top rated are

• Sugarloaf Pineapple (awesome paired with funky pineapple from Molinberry (1:1 to your taste)
  • Mango Juice - has a thickness to it that no other mango has and works well with island mango from wf
  • Vanilla buttercream frosting
  • Chocolate Mousse
  • Chocolate Custard
  • Golden Syrup

Wonder Flavors.

• Coconut Custard
  • Tahitian Vanilla
  • Flapper Pie
  • Frozen Yogurt
    Damn just get the whole line and play with them they are generally very true to their name and quite forgiving and easy to work with.

FA
Well the granddaddy of all really probably the most consistent flavour house with many great flavours (more great than dud)

• Custard Premium - I know you guys in the states have to get hold of it from chefs or FA UK but get a 100ml when you do and thank me later.
  • Forrest Mix - a lot of people are undecided about this one but I love it - back it with some strawberry and cream or custard and it is hard to put down
  • Oba Oba - overlooked by many this is a great flavour hard to describe this one but I would say a vanilla/creamy soda with hints of the hard shell around a smartie (like I said hard to describe)
  • White Peach - has a little TH but it can be worked around and does settle after a week.

I use a bunch of others but these are the ones I always have in large bottles

DIY Flavor Shack
Holy Vanilla is currently all I have from them but I do have the v2 coming as well for testing (and the v1 and v2 holy holy ry4). I believe these are all made up from TPA flavours which is a testament to the skill of Dawn who mixed em)

Flavour West
I only have a couple of

• Berry Cobbler is excellent
  • Butterscotch Ripple is also very good

Real Flavors SC
I have most of the RF line there are some standouts that are excellent

• Aged Bourbon cream is probably my all time favourite from them around 1.5%
  • Yumberry is a great flavour at around .9% hard to describe as it is quite unique (WF Yangmei is also yumberry and comes close. Do not ever buy FW Yumberry you could run your car on it and get better mileage than when using petrol)
  • Strawberry is a great flavour but needs to be backed with another (shisha SB from INW is a good pair)

Graham Cracker, Coconut, Pineapple, Blue Raz, Any of their soda flavours, SB Kiwi are a few of the others I always have in big bottles

Damn this is getting long.

Purilum
I worry about supply from NR same as mjag I have been caught out as well with the Toasted Coconut Mango Sherbet which they decided not to carry anymore
But favs are

• Toasted Coconut Mango Sherbet
  • Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
  • Country Apple

The Purilum flavours can be purchased directly from Purilum but the MOQ is 5 Gallon and I am not quite using enough to warrant a purchase that big (i dunno if it is 5 gal per flavour or 5 gal total)

Inawera

Yup totally these two

• Custard - is right up there it has an eggy note that so many custards on the market are missing

LorAnn

• Banana Cream - it has a better mouthfeel but quite a similar taste to the TPA I like it a little more.
  • Cream Cheese Icing.
  • Butter Rum - that shit is the bomb one of my favourites for sure.

Hangsen

• Italian cream
  • Caramel toffee
  • French Vanilla Ice Cream
    are all great they are quite strong 1% ish

Molinberry

• Funky Pineapple - super ripe delicious and yummy
  • Glamour Chocolate I have to work on this a bit more since I think I can push it to replace the INW milk Choc original that I will soon run out of
    Molinberry have a bunch of great flavours they are not super strong but Marcelina and her Hubby used to work for inw (I believe they were inw flavour boffins)

A few randoms

Decadent Vapours

• Rhubarb Cuddle
  • Crystal Clear (Crystal Blue is the same but with blue colouring)
  • Absinthe is excellent

Flavour Express

• Lemon (awesome lemon but pretty exxy I am 95% sure that Health Cabin Lemon is the same at 1/4 the price ($12 Aud wholesale for 100ml)
  • Mango (have the health cabin mango here to test against the FE to see if they are the same too)
  • Sweet Rice

Medicine Flower

• Wild Raspberry - is unmatched by any other on the market I have tried
  • Lemon - is also very very good
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Nectarine
  • Peach

Health Cabin

• Lemon as mentioned (i am still testing their offerings that are now called vape elf)

Damn, I appear not to be as lazy as first thought :rofl:

I am however too lazy to proofread it so there may be typos and other rubbish which I will fix when it isn’t 2 am

12 Likes

Great idea, gonna add that to the list of things to do :+1:

3 Likes

Forgot about that one but yeah, it is an excellent Root Beer. Flavorah makes a great RB too but I don’t think there is a drastic difference between the 2, I just stuck with LB’s version.

OK, gonna add that to the shopping list

Already on the list

I need that one and yeah, Frozen Yogurt is another goodie. I agree, WF I have been very impressed with so far, can’t think of a flavor I have gotten from them that is off putting.

I might order that today

Gotta try some Molinberry but not available at my normal shopping sites. Going to pick some up the next time I am ordering nic at vaperstek or maybe BCF or NicRiv will begin carrying the line.

7 Likes

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/molinberry-flavors/
I like them substantially better than VapersTek. Huge selection of brands and hard to find stuff under one roof.

GremlinDIY also sells a few. (I recently bought Cookie Bite there.)

Also, you won’t regret LA Butter Rum for even a millisecond if you like the candy of the same name by Life Savers! It nails it, and you can generally stay in low percentages (1-3% IMO), even lower if used as an accent.

7 Likes

I forgot about them, good looking out bro :+1:

This one caught my eye too, I have been called a that on a few occasions so yeah, might have to order it :facepunch:

4 Likes

That is a flavor I have been meaning to get back to, any tips on the best way to use it?

I agree on the TFA Vanilla comment, there is something off with it, much better vanilla flavors out there.

4 Likes

Thank you for the leeway! :laughing:
I’ve been putting this off because I know that I would invariably forget to mention something I enjoy, and I don’t want to short change a flavor that deserves a mention (which is strange AF to both say as well as realize lol).
Kind of says “you know you’re a flavor addict when…” doesn’t it? :smirk:

But, no time like the present I guess. I mean, I can always kick myself later right? :roll_eyes:

So! Off we go.

Inawera

• Shisha Strawberry. Hands down my favorite overall strawberry. This comes the closest to a single, well rounded, complete strawberry that I’ve encountered.
  • Raspberry (Malina).
    Other must haves: Peach, Pear, Dragon Fruit (Pitaya), Cherries, and Biscuit.
    RIP: Chocolate Cream (original formula)

Flavorah

• Apple Filling. Hands down the BEST overall representation of the core of an apple pie in need of the least “help”. Just have to add your preferred crust.
  • Frosting. Ultra versatile, and very satisfying.
    Other must haves: Boysenberry, Creme de Menthe, Pound Cake, Pralines, and of course Rich Cinnamon!

Capella

• Caramel v1. Far and away my favorite Caramel.
  • Cinnamon Danish Swirl. Great flavor, and plays nicely with other brands and flavors.
  • Marshmallow. Another super versatile flavor, that brings a nice sweetness and great mouth-feel.
  • Sugar Cookie. Just get it.
    Other must haves: Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, Harvest Berry, Lemon Meringue Pie, and Vanilla Custard v1.
    RiP: French Toast and Waffle and all the others that have been lost due to the paranoia over D/A/AP. :cry:

Flavor West

• Butterscotch Natural. Easily the best general (reasonably priced) butterscotch on the market.
  • Blueberry. As above. Best overall blueberry IMO.
  • Coffee (sometimes sold as Cafe Coffee). Great all around coffee flavor. Use at 1% or less! Kind of a medium roast.

The Flavor Apprentice

• Acetyl Pyrazine 5%.
  • Graham Cracker (clear).
  • Bananas Foster.
    Other must haves: Bavarian Cream, Berry (Crunch) Cereal, Cinnamon Danish, and Toasted Marshmallow.

FlavourArt

• Cookie. This one took awhile to fully appreciate. Definitely better in a mix than in SFT’s. But it’s definitely got game (as well as a safe place on the shelf!) A great cookie foundation.
  • Forest Fruit. One of the two main flavors that got me off of cigarettes early in! (the other being Harvest Berry (Cap).)
  • Strawberry (Red Touch). Great accent to round out the slight bit missing from Ina’s Shisha SB.
    Other noteworthy: Meringue, Zeppola, Nonna’s Cake

Nature’s Flavors

• Red Apple. This is absolutely required for anyone who loves (or even just enjoys) an authentic red apple!! This is the secret weapon for what’s missing on ALL the other apples on the market IMO! But be warned!! Go EXTREMELY sparingly with it. Only a drop or two (to start) in 30ml (until you find your footing)!

LorAnn

• Butter Rum. Nothing else like it, and I love it!
    Noteworthy: largely disappointed in this brand in the ones I’ve tried. They failed to meet the basic profile in almost every one I’ve tried, and after about a dozen, I gave up on them.
    Their ‘Natural’ line is an utter fucking joke.

Same here. I’m so far behind testing though…

Vape Train was probably my single biggest brand disappointment. While several of the flavors I tried were good, they ALL seemed to have a throat hit that just would NOT steep out. I don’t have a clue what is causing this, but I can only guess that it has to be something in their base carrier formulation (PG, alcohol, something…)
:thinking: perhaps Kangaroo or Koala dander in the air? :crazy_face: J/K VTA!

Anyways, I’m sure there will be many I want to add to the list (either once I’ve done more testing, or get a better grip on how to use some I’ve struggled with), but this is where I’m at for the moment.

8 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking: I think your on too something :laughing::rofl:

I haven’t noticed much harshness with the VTA I have, any specific flavors that are the worst offenders?

Great lists from everyone so far, keep adding to my shopping cart. Hesitant to order until I test the stupid amount of flavors I haven’t gotten to yet…soooooo want to order though…want want want :grin:

7 Likes

Honeycomb stands out in the memory…

I do have to recant though. I had NO problem with VTA Chocolate Mousse. That was the only one (as I recall).

5 Likes

I’d prefer to have the notes over on the recipe side where they can be contained but I’ll take a look at it as another route.

It will also depend on how the flavour name is formatted on the forum, if you use company abbreviations you would only be able to search for the flavour name which could return too many results

5 Likes

It might be but only one way to find out :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks again for posting that link, there selection is huge compared to what I remember. I got a lot of flavors that I had wanted for a long time but were hard to find. There WF prices are high but the Flavorah prices are excellent for 30ml. Was going to order Molinberry from them but with NR sale and it being 15ml instead of 10ml it was a order with NR instead for that.

My wallet may not be happy with you but my flavor selection gives you a big :+1::grin:

7 Likes

I like the Honeycomb too but like you still searching for the right combo.

That Flapper Pie, every time I go to order it is always out or they don’t carry it, need me some of that. That Vanilla Cream Extra is some tasty stuff, got not long ago but gotta get into more mixes.

7 Likes

Just tried this and it is pretty damn good as a shake n vape. Gonna try it with your subs as well when I get off my lazy ass :grin:

6 Likes

What percentage do you like this at? Got some a little while back and wanted to.use it in a waffle recipe with some powdered sugar sprinkled on top

3 Likes