What are your top 2 flavors from different flavor makers?

I used it in a wip candy profile (the musk can be subbed out with any other fruit or candy profile you wish.

Elon's Stick

Ingredients %
Candy Stick Candy (SC) - Wonder Flavours (SC) 2.00
Fizzy Sherbet - Vape Train Australia 2.00
Pixie Stick Candy (SC) - Wonder Flavours (SC) 1.00
Powdered Sugar - One On One 1.00
Sweet Candy - Capella Euro Series 1.00
Sweet Musk - Vape Train Australia 1.00

Flavor total: 8.00%

I have used in a donut recipe as well but that is not even close to be able to publish - i used it at a similar % in the donut but it got a bit stomped on.

5 Likes

I am thinking I won’t call it Elon’s Stick but it sure is damn funny :rofl:

Looks like a good recipe, gonna give it a shot without Musks shlong :wink:

I like that Sweet Candy so far but have you noticed fading with it? As a shake n vape it really adds a nice candy feel but faded quick for me at .50 %, tried it again at 1% but waiting for it to steep.

6 Likes

It smells like it has a heap of EM in it so check the other concentrates you mixed with - that one is a first mix and is still steeping so i will def check for fade.

6 Likes

Anyone ever try Flavor Revolution? I just got in 9 of there flavors from Nicotine River clearance section. There clearance section is pretty good, a lot of flavors I had to stock up on anyway, not just flavors no one is buying. They say the flavors are not discontinued, just reducing inventory.

Anyway back to Flavor Revolution. I bought a lot of new flavors during the clearance sale, probably about 50 or so. Whenever I get a new flavor shipment I open each bottle and take a sniff or 10 to try and guess what the flavor is before looking at the label. I do this to gauge the potency and authenticity of the flavor, if it smells like a peach cobbler right away without me knowing what the label says then it gets moved to the front of the line to try. I have to say, I was able to correctly guess 6 of the 9 Flavor Revolution flavors. The 3 that had me stumped were the Bakery Bonanza as the cinnamon threw me off, thought maybe it was FA Cinnamon Ceylon. Pumpkin Cake because the pumpkin is light but after seeing the label and smelling it again I thought, ok, I can work with this, it is not an abomination like LB Pumpkin Pie. The last one I missed was Vanilla Blast which was disappointing as I heard good things about it but maybe it will mix well like I have heard.
The FR Vanilla Custard, Vanilla Cream, Sweet Strawberry, Caramel, Butterscotch and Peach Cobbler it only took me 1 or 2 sniffs to guess correctly. The Caramel and Butterscotch do have a Butric Acid smell to them though, thinking they won’t be a favorite but you never know, will just use low. I like the smell of the Peach Cobbler, smells more authentic than the CAP Peaches & Cream I just got too.

I got in flavors from almost all the flavoring companies aside from Medicine Flower and Molinberry, had ordered those already. The Flavor Revolution definitely stood out as the most impressive to smell, hopefully that translates into a tasty vape.

Other standouts from a sniff POV were PUR Sweet Tobacco, very light tobacco but smells damn good, a little ry4-ish but not exactly. It does have this sweet smell to it but I am having a hard time nailing down what the other flavors are, all I know is I like the smell a lot.

PUR Peanut Butter Cookie is another good one, it smells spot on.

TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie smells delicious.

TFA Quince sure is interesting, I have a feeling I am going to like that, maybe with a little caramel.

FA Irish Cream, I have no idea why I never had this flavor but it smells good.

PUR Butter Pecan. They need to get PUR Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream back in stock, gonna buy a big bottle when they do. The BP is close but not as good as BPPIC, that shit is bomb but works best with 0.50% RFSC Butter Pecan Pie.

7 Likes

I agree with this and it is also the only FR I have but I will have to have a closer look me thinks

8 Likes

I didn’t get that one but it is on the list now, pretty sure it is one of the 25% off discounted flavors

7 Likes

@Mjag I ordered all the FR that were in the clearance section they arrived today - there are certainly some nice ones in the bunch the standout (knuckle test only so far) was the strawberry cantaloupe - I cant wait to get that in a mix

8 Likes

I don’t even think I saw that one but now it is on the list. I just checked and they finally got Pur BPPIC in stock, been checking everyday, gonna place an order tonight and added that FR SC and ripe banana. Any other FR flavors you think are worth a shot?

4 Likes

I got 11 of them today and have not tested them other than smell and knuckle test. The sb cantaloupe is the stand out atm - they are not super dooper strong but they are easy to pick out on smell.

I do get a butyric smell from the v cream, v custard, caramel, butterscotch not to say they are bad but judging solely from that they may be a bit thin.

The peach cobbler has quite a nice taste, peach forward with a slight buttery biscuit note that I think will be nice.

The west coast punch I get a nice watermelon from and something else (maybe kiwi not too sure)

Oh i also think the blueberry is going to be a winner - is slightly on the candy side but not super sweet just no pronounced tartness - wont know for sure until i test them properly. Knuckle testing them has mucked my taste up a little and BB was the last one lol

8 Likes

I got that big-time from the butterscotch, a little less from the caramel but definitely noticeable. Not that noticeable with the V cream but now a smell again of the v custard and yeah, I smell it too. I did try all those in a mix at low percentages. Just tried it and should have not used the Bakery Bonanza at 0.50%, it is the dominant flavor but not tasting the BA like I thought I would.

The BB is going on the list too, always on the lookout for a good one. thanks brother

8 Likes

Got the FR Banana Ripe, Blueberry and Strawberry Cantaloupe and your right, they all smell really good. I am hopping the smell equals out in the vape but so far just OK results but still trying to figure them out.

Want to try the Blueberry first as I love the smell but scratching my head at the moment on how to use it in a mix. Will probably just do a single flavor test this weekend, just gotta figure a %, thinking maybe 2 to 3% for a SF, what do you think?

Did mix the Peach Cobbler a while back SF. Meed to rewick and taste the results, think it has at least 10 days steep so far.

How are you and @anon96069639 using the Banana Ripe?

6 Likes

I am a little lower but as far as I can tell it is quite a forgiving flavour I have tested it to 5% (sf) and it was still ok maybe just a little muddled if you used it at that level in a mix. I generally hang it in a mix at around 1- 1.5 depending on what it is with.

All @anon96069639 suggestions sound great > WF Banana Puree. WF Tahitian < yes I can see that working out very well. Since you have it may be a Banana ripe FR, Blueberry FR, WF Banana Puree, WF Tahitian mix would float your boat.

10 Likes

Wonder Flavours have a recipe on their site using Banana Puree at 2.75% and Tahitian Vanilla Cream at 7%, which I mixed up, and it was pretty good, only problem a mate came around and wanted it, so I will have to mix up some more.

10 Likes

Bit like this chuffing lockdown… :mask:

Excellent thread Simon, thanks for bringing it to my attention. :+1:

8 Likes

…comfortably numb. :wink:

I’m with you on that one @anon96069639.

6 Likes

I really need to mix something up with this one.

I picked this up and have not worked with it recently

I may have to get a ton more of this. One of my favorites!
Thanks for posting!

5 Likes

@anon96069639 - how did that strawberry banana recipe end up. The guy that mows my lawns asked me if I could mix him a banana strawberry. As I am mostly strawberry blind any tips would be nice. Thanks. I told them strawnana colada would be nicer but they only want strawberry banana.

5 Likes

Well if I could only pick 2 they would have to be
Cap Vanilla custard v1
Fw moose milk

4 Likes

That is awesome to hear buddy. Thanks for sharing your recipe I will whip that up for my lawnmower man so he cant stay off the smokes.

5 Likes

Never heard of that before, then again never thought to milk a moose…lol

What is it like?

5 Likes