What are your top 2 flavors from different flavor makers?

On it boss.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Thatā€™s more like it @Skullblade789.

5 Likes

Love it!

5 Likes

Respect to the Creator.

8 Likes

So the CAP Vanilla Custard V2 adds something the V1 doesnā€™t have? Is it the only custard that would add density or would something else work? Only asking as it looks Really good but I donā€™t have any V2 and only just put an order in earlier before I saw thisā€¦

5 Likes

Yes @ianc13. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ummmm, thanks @SessionDrummer. Is it just a mouth feel, a taste or something else.

6 Likes

@ian13 itā€™s DEF something else. Obviously the v1 has the rich almost buttery custard notes thanks to the Dikā€™s, etc., and the reformulated v2 does not, but together, combined, thereā€™s just something that happens that either alone could not do. Hard to explain, but the two combined just unleash the FULL SPECTRUM custard if that makes sense.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer, yeah that makes sense. I might do some smaller mixes using subs for V2 until my next order. Cheers mate.

5 Likes

Yeh i did the peach cobbler too.

7 Likes

I never got around to really trying that one much, just initial testing. Is it really good?

4 Likes

I have been frustrated with this Bakers touch (LB) or liquid barn
I have searched it like crazy on elr and keep getting in shit for it not being the right flavor and abbreviation but this is exactly how my bottle came and it doesnā€™t add up. and some notes show up but not enough and nit the right regular note placer

6 Likes

This one?

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re askingā€¦

6 Likes

@ladycrooks I donā€™t know how you had entered it on ELR, but ā€œBakers Touchā€ is right.

4 Likes

Bakers touch is correct here, ELR has both Bakers Touch and Bakerā€™s Touch (which they have as the correct name) However if you go to the LB site.

7 Likes

I believe itā€™s quite easy. Type ā€žTouchā€œ into the field. Itā€™s the one with the apostrophe.

3 Likes

I love this flavor I use it oftenā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t not type the ā€™ the calculator will give you the wrong flavor.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve figured it out but if you go on the liquid barn site thereā€™s no ā€™ in sight on the actual flavorā€¦so. idk I was going by the website of the makers of this flavorā€¦

3 Likes