What are you watching? (TV, movies, streaming)

Yeah, first time I have heard her talk about it. I was impressed with the tamed down bits of the story. That was really crazy. I love her man.

2 Likes

Just watched the beginning of “Molly’s Game”. Wow!

“…my digitally remastered spinal chord, which was being held together by spare parts from an erector set”.

Just wow!

3 Likes

I’ve just binge watched both seasons of Cobra Kai in 24hrs.

I’m not even embarrassed :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

But you all need to watch ‘Raised by Wolves’

And if you haven’t already, The Boys, although we’re being drip fed season 2 which really boils my piss…but still, its fucking awesome :ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Me and the wife will be wrapping up season two of cobra kai tonight lol

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be good, the acting is beyond dogshit, but my word the nostalgic element has just grabbed me :laughing:
very much looking forward to season 3 lmao

2 Likes

I love it lol I’m one of those nerds that gets all the inside references from all the movies lol not just the first one, i must have watched those a thousand times as a kid/teenager/adult lol The boys is a fucking great show as well, im trying to hold out watching season 2 till they are all released so i dont throw things at the tv when i run out of episodes😆

4 Likes

Just watched Molly’s Game last night @WickedFog, and it was a great, smart movie. Thanks for the share !!!

2 Likes

I am here to say…
If @Fishaddict420 talks, I listen. His first recommendation is my new favorite show. But he’s a Hoosier and we folk are a bit differnt :wink:

3 Likes

Here is my current watchlist I watch from at times:
Bering Sea Gold
Gold Rush
Life Below Zero (fav)
Mountain Men
Guardians of the Glades
North Woods Law
Lone Star Law
The Voice
Americas Got Talent

2 Likes

Psst…Rabbit Hole

Chef’s Table - BBQ

2 Likes

Ohhh. I wondered where you were learning how to post those Merlin’s Beard Award winning photos. That explains it.

Can you ship BBQ?
Asking for someone I am stalking.

1 Like

Just finished this. It was a goodern! Thanks for the recommendation man. Question though…is it wrong of me that the one image from the movie I remember most is this?

2 Likes

Yeah, if the first couple minutes doesn’t capture your attention, nothing will. It is movies like that, that cause me to watch trailers and clips from movies I have never even heard of.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Utopia-Season-1/dp/B08CZZTKWP

1 Like

Is a copy of an Australian show - not sure how the US one is but the Au one was not bad
oops wrong one

this is the og

2 Likes

I think that happens a bit. Like in the US - Orange is The New Black, and in Au, Wentworth. I happened to like Wenterworth better if anyone is keeping score.

2 Likes

Ya they copied Rake which is an awesome Au show the US one is a bit shit. If you get the chance to watch
Au Rake it is gold

2 Likes

So far, it’s pretty good. I’m seeing complaints (sigh) about the “timing” with COVID and all that.

3 Likes