What are you watching? (TV, movies, streaming)

Two of my favorites …Also Tudors , Reign and Medici

5 Likes

Da Vinci’s Demons - is another but it may be a bit harder to find not sure who streams it

2 Likes

Brad Pitt’s attempt at an Irish accent is even worse than Sam Neill in Season 1 of Peaky Blinders.

4 Likes

The Mandalorian on Disney+ has been pretty good, and Le Mans '66 with Matt Damon and Christian Bale was excellent.

2 Likes

2 episodes in, looks good.

3 Likes

Man, you guys and your Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc lol. Amatures!

#KodiRules

Currently binge watching Deadliest Catch. Never watched it before and kinda got into it after season one.

For some reason I have been on an Alaska kick the last year or so. Shows like Bering Sea Gold, Mountain Men, and a few of the Alaska based shows detailing living in Alaska have really been interesting to me. Makes me wish I had spent some time there in my younger days.

1 Like
1 Like

You should check out life below zero, its one of the least produced reality shows on tv, especially sue aikens and glen villenueve (sp?) parts of the show, joe rogan has had both of them on his podcast and they both said that they would quit the show if the producers dramatized their parts lol

2 Likes

I have that one on my list. I just saw it the other day and reading the description it looks pretty good.

1 Like

I have actually talked to sue aikens online, when i get outta school if she is still running her camp up there we are gonna take a vacation and go visit her lol, here is a few clips to get you interested in her lol.

1 Like

Oh yeah! I already watched some of it lol. Damn memory storage is runnin low. I remember her. She is a freakin tough old bird!

2 Likes

She is funny as hell too lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

Will have to check that out. Pretty good?

1 Like

It’s different, but still very good. :slight_smile:

Ok, if anyone likes real life tv shows, especially about living in Alaska - there is a woman living ALONE, 200 miles inside the fucking Arctic Circle!

Watch Season 1 Episode 4 of Life Below Zero. The episode is called “Wolf at the Door”.

I wish I could find the intro clip of Sue telling it like it fucking is. Watch it! Right now!

Thanks @Fishaddict420

2 Likes

So i have a white german shepherd…we named him Kavik and i sent a picture of him to sue on twitter lol

2 Likes

Dude, thanks for sharing this. This is so cool!
https://youtu.be/WUBUFiBtgQg
@SessionDrummer @SthrnMixer @Rocky02852

3 Likes

The story Sue Aiken told about the Wolves taking down a Grizzly Bear… I reacted exactly like Joe Rogan did lol.

2 Likes

Wait till you get to the story about the bear attacking Sue…

2 Likes