What are you watching? (TV, movies, streaming)

All praise goes to Sandy. I’m a simple videographer. She is the one who works miracles with those children. We see them often when we are out and about. Grown and holding down good jobs and enjoying varied degrees of prosperity and happiness in life. They’ll call her by last name and talk of fond memories. Truly amazing.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s always nice to see the results and impact on the students, particularly as you rarely get thanked as a teacher.

2 Likes

Maybe alarmist, maybe accurate, who knows, something to watch …

1 Like

Sometimes you need something sensible after a silly week.

And what are those immigrants going to do when they need to search for food?

2 Likes

I’m relaxing with a nice mellow vape whilst watching the snooker.

2 Likes

I used to play snooker quite a bit, it’s a fun game to watch too

3 Likes

So did I. In one of my old property’s I had my own dedicated snooker room with an eight foot slate bed Riley table and practiced daily but that was a number of years ago now and I’ve gotten rather rusty since.

2 Likes

Yeah it was daily thing too with friends, used to watch it on weekends on the british stations had players I liked watching and everything… Used to Golf every morning too, was great. Only snooker tables in the town I’m in are in a dive bar and not worth going to play anymore, nor do I know anyone but I will tune in. Thanks for the link

3 Likes

You are very welcome.

2 Likes

Fargo (season 5)

3 Likes

Boston Legal. It’s probably the 10th time I’ve box-setted the entire 5 seasons, but James Spader and William Shatner are amazing in it.

3 Likes

I keep making notes to get around to this, then something mad or shiny distracts me.

Well, it’s groundhog day, again. As such, there is only one movie all should be watching today:

The livefeed for this year:

https://www.youtube.com/live/6HB23ger6ww?si=OE7IwRyaiC1_LYxA

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

After hearing of the passing of Carl Weathers, I knew that there was only one choice in picking a movie to honour him.