What are "terpenes"?

Does anyone know if these contain real thc? And can you mix these into your recipies? Or is this strictly for mixing with thc concentrates ?

3 Likes

Terpenes do not contain THC. They are light oils, according to Wikipedia.
If true, they are not recommended for vaping.

6 Likes

Well what the hell they for then? I don’t understand why they exist.

4 Likes

They smell like the real deal

3 Likes

We use it when making THC Vapes. They are supposed to smell and taste like the strain they are replicating. A strain is a particular variety of a plant. Also, used in CBD vapes and foods.

4 Likes

Lol! Thx for that info , info dan but if you’ve ever read my posts or even some of my recipes you MUST know i know what weed is… you nailed it when you were talking about my flavor water…i just realized it was NOT the right spot for a post like that…lol

3 Likes

I miss the weed :frowning:

Been weed free since NYE, almost 2 months. This after roughly 30 years of smoking it, on and off.

5 Likes

Now knowing that you’re fairly fresh off of smoking(weed), I believe @woftam 's advice is definitely worth pursuing. I still stand by my water theory, though, too! It’ll help flush your system.

4 Likes

This is for just putting some under the tongue like with cod liver oil back in the day or adding to your cuppa, zero THC and not for vaping!

4 Likes

And f8ck all to do with SA, you have to love the interweb, highway of misinformation!

4 Likes