Well this doesn't sound good at all

6 Likes

Must of heard the same headline half a dozen times over the last 4 years, In fact i’m pretty sure about 3 years ago China did ban the sale of ecig products (didn’t seem to last long) but they are not stupid it was only sales within China!

5 Likes

Well as you said you read zero articles on the interwebz, here an excerpt from this one:

The Chinese government has also proposed restricting vape exports from China to products allowed in destination countries. It’s still unclear if this provision will be adopted (or enforced), but as written the rule would prevent manufacturers from shipping products not specifically authorized in the countries receiving the shipments. For countries without specific rules, manufacturers and wholesalers would have to follow the rules for the domestic Chinese market.

5 Likes

I can’t see them being stupid enough to cut off such a large amount of business though tbh but lets see.

5 Likes

It’s on the web so it must be accurate, lol! Heard it all before! Maybe they will maybe they won’t but it gets to be the cry wolf syndrome when the same thing keeps coming up!

5 Likes

I hope you’re right.

5 Likes

Me too, from my point of view it gets to the stage things are not worth worrying about unless they happen with this sort of thing because I have heard it so many times I don’t see the point!

5 Likes

Understandable. It’s the first time I’ve heard it though, being relatively new to the vaping game, hence the post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

About 3 and half years ago a lot of big Chinese venders also got a foothold in Europe with EU warehouses and also US warehouses there are even some that totally operate outside of China one example is Newvaping in the UK, that all happened because this was threatened back then!

5 Likes

Newvaping! Those are the useless gits that sent me the wrong colour Supreme v3!

5 Likes

The very same, I personally not had problems with them every vendor will make an occasional mistake not heard that Newvaping have any negative reputation so seems you just got unlucky! From time to time they will have big discounts sometimes on things like DNA devices, Got 3 Odin Minis (my favourite DNA 75C device) from there two were £70 with a pair of 21700 batteries thrown in and a bit later got a third for £75 with another 21700 for free!

4 Likes

4 Likes

So basically every tank bought in the UK from china will be TPD compliant. 2ml Titan, way to go China…

4 Likes

Still will take it with a pinch of salt unless it actually happens! Wouldn’t worry @Illogik certain parts of the TPD is up to the individual country so for example in Germany they don’t enforce the 2ml part of the TPD, large tanks will still be supplied to countries that allow them and some venders here will buy from there! After all it’s supposed to be a 2ml limit in the UK but many UK venders ignore it and it’s not policed!

4 Likes

I hope that’s the case. Would suck massive donkey ballz to be stuck with only 2ml tanks available.

3 Likes

It’s shitty that world events like Covid and now spiralling inflation due to the obvious what’s happening in Eastern Europe has put a real Kibosh on things regarding the TPD! We are no longer in Europe when it comes to legislation so we were suppose to of had our own legislation in place by now to replace the TPD and one of the changes strongly expected was the scrapping of the 2ml capacity!

4 Likes

Knowing our retarded government they will reduce it to 1ml…
:rofl:

3 Likes

@Illogik you never know, when stocking up (on a few) will be a wise decision.

Agreed, BUT, it’s EXACTLY this type of mindset, that interferes with quality HOARDING !!!

4 Likes

It’s very easy to have this mindset while being a compulsive hoarder!

4 Likes

If I had plenty of money I’d buy shitloads of vape gear! I don’t though so I just carry on buying what I can, when I can!

4 Likes