Well this doesn't sound good at all

I hope not being in Ny half the states wont even mail me a set of coils due to flavor ban( what that has to do with gear idk) meanwhile was able to get nic from 3-4 places but most of my gear i rely heavily on directly from China, so lets hope this never comes to fruition! Even my go to shops online no longer deliver here at the tip of long isl Ny since the mail Ban a few months ago.(No more mailman,ups,Dhl,Fedex,thwy had to resort to alternate shipping companies)So i have maybe 3 online shops in the states that i can still order from and ZERO vape shops within 50 miles n all they have is disposeables and smok novos and no mods or tanks etc.They dont even know the diff between salt n reg nic let alone Rta vs subohms vs pod mods.I literally need China as many (90%) online shops from the Uk dont ship to the US either.Ive actually only been in 1 vape shop my whole 4 yrs of vaping, and they were all indians i couldnt understand n they had nothing to choose from whatsoeveršŸ¤¬ Thanx Gov Cuamoā€¦ at least Diy was a blessing in Disquise

3 Likes

Thank you, vape again.

3 Likes

@David_SXmini ā€¦ what is the situation now?? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Darn in guess that means no chance of a Yi Hi 4ml Faucon RDTA. :sob:

3 Likes

Saving lives VERY bad!

The Chinese government has also proposed restricting vape exports from China to products allowed in destination countries.

Taking lives NOT bad!

Got Priorities ?

6 Likes

My recent FT order didnā€™t pass China security so FT immediately reshipped with different tracking #. Thinking its just a crap shoot if it gets through China customs and Iā€™ll just have to wait for luck of the draw. Thankfully the order is just backup coils & tank.

6 Likes

Youā€™re in the States, Letitia?

4 Likes

Yes I am. Made the order motherā€™s day and the tank & coils were in stock so ft shipped quickly. Package was at the processing center several days. From what others have posted the package should eventually slip through. If not ft will usually offer/recommend another shipping option.

5 Likes

Keep me posted please, and let me know that you eventually receive it. Thanks

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try to remember, not looking for it soon honestly. Nadaā€™s ft order was returned to Hong Kong recently. FT is reshipping.

6 Likes

Well package made it through the process station and has now arrived in Hong Kong.

7 Likes

New alert ā€œflights have left Hong Kongā€. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t tell me where to. Lol

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got product coming from Everzon, Letitia. They shipped within a day, and it looks like itā€™s moving.

4 Likes

My ft package has landed at JFK Airport, fingers crossed that it passes customs.

5 Likes

My Everzon cleared through NY, and is enroute. 9 days so far, since placing order. First time Iā€™ve done business with them. So far so good

6 Likes

Well my package has made it to the St. Louis hub (or as I call the USPS BLACKHOLE of packages).

6 Likes

@Letitia , Iā€™m hoping that your good luck and good fortune will take over, and your shipment will get there soon

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

My Yihi should be here tomorrow! 12 days since ordering. Thatā€™s a record for me. Typically close to 20.

5 Likes

St Louis surprised me! FT package arrived today, 24 days after order placed. Iā€™m happy with that time frame.

6 Likes