Well hello there you leaky thing!

@Illogik not sure why they would have done that, but I’m not seeing ANY extra parts listed, nor velocity option for the v.2. I had thought you picked up a v.1.

Parameters:
Titan PWM V1.5 Mod
Battery: four 18650 batteries(not included)
Output: max 300W
Output current: 60A
Input current: 45A
Low voltage protection≥5.6V
Short-circuit protection≥0.06ohm
Overtime Protection≤10s
Firing speed: 25ms
Aromamizer Titan V2 RDTA
Size: 32* 76mm (32ml)
32* 64.5mm (20ml)
32* 49.5mm (4ml in reservoir when RDA Mode)
Material: Stainless Steel & Glass
Capacity: 20ml / 32ml
Thread: 510

Packages:
1* Titan PWM MOD V1.5 version whole unit
1* Titan V2 20ml version whole unit
1* Spare 20ml glass
1* 32ml long chimney
2* 32ml long glass
2* Vape Band
1* Drip tip
1* Allen Key
1* Pack of Spare O-rings and grub screws
1* Manual
1* Steam Crave sticker
1* Titan dual series mesh deck

2 Likes

v.1

v.2

2 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I got in my kit. Some guy in a video I watched said something about the way the latest series deck is made which does away with the need for the velocity pins or something. I’ll try and find it tomorrow, typing from my bed on my phone atm.

Even if that’s true though, what about people who want to do a vertical coil build like you do in your setup? Seems a bit odd.

2 Likes

Well that appears to be an “issue” it would seem. I thought when SteamCrave got into the whole Lego-Build-a-Deck thing, they would continue with that trend. It appears as if they moved back away from it for some reason.

2 Likes

Shame. I was kinda wanting to give that vertical build a try at some point.

I guess I can always try it in the supreme v3 when I can get my paws on a velocity deck for it.

2 Likes

Well here’s confirmation @SessionDrummer

Hi Andrew,

We don’t have velocity deck for Titan RDTA and the coil didn’t included in the gift box.

Best Regards,

Amy /Steamcrave

2 Likes

Hit me up when you get a chance. The advanced deck comes with the postless deck as well as the dual series mesh. The notches that you seat the deck in for the addy need to be seated perfectly so you can visually see that it’s all flush before assembling and the cotton that comes for these is really thick and dense. Cut the tails just below the deck and sit the cotton on top of the juice flow holes. Wet the cotton before assembling with the condenser ring and then assemble. Close juice flow control and fill your tank. Put the lid on and tighten it down. Don’t forget to dry burn lightly your coils before using them. I’ve had mine for a handful of months now and I haven’t wanted to try anything except the mesh deck!

5 Likes

Hey Troy, thanks for the advice. You are right about the dual mesh deck, the flavour is immense!

Regarding the leaking, I think my problem was with the wicking. I may have been packing a bit too much over the juice holes which eventually was stopping the juice coming through so it was filling up the bell (?) until it started leaking out of the JFC holes.

I stripped the entire tank down last night before re-wicking again with a bit less over the holes without pushing the cotton down into the holes, just letting it rest over them, and this seems to be working a treat so far. Though I’ve probably just jinxed myself again!

Steam Crave definitely deserve the reputation they have for amazing products from what I’ve seen so far. The build quality on these tanks is spectacular.

3 Likes

I will be trying a dual coil build on the series deck today though, possibly even a triple coil build. Just gonna do a bit of research and see what the pro’s and cons are of the dual v’s triple build and go from there. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well from what I can see with a measly 10 minute browse on the interwebs is that you can’t do a triple coil build on this v2 titan, so double coil it is!

@SessionDrummer Apparently this newer deck doubles as a series deck and a parallel deck without the need for the lego posts, which I don’t think allowed for a vertical coil build anyway from what I can see.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is a series or parallel. holes perpendicular to center line is parallel, holes Diagonal is series. I thought Melody had triple coil in her Titan. 3 coils on a Titan postless deck

Click to view the wicking tutorial for 3 coils on postless Titan!

2 Likes

I think that link is showing the v1 titan not the v2. :smiley:

2 Likes

You may be correct. the postless deck looks identical to ours, though.

Reading through his commentary below the video he had me laugh : " for lubrification." :laughing:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

4 Likes

Well, what a massive fail I just did an hour or so ago…

Went to top up the titan tank, completely forgot I’d removed the needle tip from the 120m chubby gorilla bottle, which had roughly 80ml in it. I just unscrewed the lid and turned it upside down, and poured half of it all over my mod, hand, desk, keyboard and floor… :man_facepalming:

On a brighter note, there’s been no leaks since putting the series deck in there and finally getting the wicking method sussed out. I’d been stuffing to much cotton above the juice holes instead of just resting it on there. Working like a charm now. A very very flavourful charm!

3 Likes

Fails are not fun, BUT, NOT failing the next time(s) is/are.

1 Like