Well hello there you leaky thing!

Any idea where I can get the velocity deck from for the titan? Can’t seem to find anything about it anywhere.

4 Likes

The titan should have come with the parts to make the deck up - there should have been a little bag with the posts etc to fit onto the postless deck. Check in the packaging mate it should be there

3 Likes

I thought that was the case after watching an unboxing video for the kit and seeing them in there (along with 2 coils I also didn’t get) but I don’t see those posts anywhere in the kit. I’ll check again just to make sure.

3 Likes

I would contact the vendor about that because without that little baggy of deck parts you cant make it into a series deck or a velocity

2 Likes

This is what the baggy looks like

Sorry for the awesome quality pic lol

4 Likes

Definitely not there. The series deck is there but no posts or coils. I have a bag of o-rings and grub screws and another bag from inside the mesh kit with another o-ring and some screws. That’s it.

2 Likes

Hmm nope, didn’t get that bag of bits at all.

2 Likes

Just checked mine, too. Missing from packaging

1 Like

Don’t see it here either

3 Likes

The deck needs the posts to make it series on the titan (unless they changed things) the ragnar is different and uses a separate deck .

3 Likes

Ah there you go it is the titan 1.5 I am working off the v1 dont have the 1.5 sorry for the misdirection

3 Likes

Oh well, I just messaged SC on their site:

Hi there,
I just purchased a Titan Advanced Combo Kit recently from Everzon which arrived yesterday only to discover that the little bag containing the parts for the velocity deck (posts etc) is missing. Also there were no coils in the package either.
Are these items supposed to be included with the kit? If not could you please let me know where to get them from as I would like to do a velocity build and I can’t find anywhere that sells these parts, not even your own site.

Thanks.

Lets see what they respond with.

2 Likes

@Illogik , if you scroll half way down, in the above SC link, you’ll see the different coil’s, along with wire size’s, and inside diameter’s available for the Titan.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw those Brian thanks. I ordered a bunch of pre-made coils yesterday from here to tide me over.

Super cheap coils here btw compared to anywhere else I’ve looked.

2 Likes

My titan seems fine so far, no leaks yet though I’ve probably just jinxed myself.

1 Like

I’m wondering if it’s even possible to have a velocity build on the titan v2 tank. Can’t find a single site that sells or even mentions a velocity build for it.

1 Like

This is getting very annoying now. Been vaping on the titan last night after swapping out the mesh and re-wicking, and ALL DAY today, no problem. Just picked it up to have a vape after my tea and it decides to leak everywhere yet again. What the actual fuck… :rage:

1 Like

In the box you will find:

1×AromamizerTitan 28ml version whole unit

1×Spare 28ml glass

1×18ml shorty chimney(in spare box)

2×18ml shorty glass(in spare box)

2×Post for Velocity style modular

1×Post for seriesmodular

1×Vape band

1×Ultem drip tip

1×Allen Key

1x Pack of Spare O ring and grub screws

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that is the v1 titan aromamizer. Apparently the v2 doesn’t come with the posts.

2 Likes

How right I was! Damned karma!

2 Likes