Voltrove 30 v2 RTA Limited Edition Review by SessionDrummer

I’m going to be sitting on pins and needles waiting, and hoping this package makes it to me. Wasn’t easy to part with $200

3 Likes

Understood, and be glad you ordered now. That should give you some solace.

3 Likes

Now I need to get the Black one too !

I must say @SessionDrummer, this thing is a work of art, can’t wait to throw some coils in this bad boy :+1:

6 Likes

Man @Rocky02852, I mean I still love the black, but that SS, looks pretty damn …

3 Likes

THAT’S just sexy :blush: Rocky!!

2 Likes

Yeah I almost ordered the Black, but made a last min. decision. I have so many black tanks and really needed something to go on the Gold asMODus that’s been neglected with no topper :rofl:
“Silver and Gold” :+1:
First thing, disassemble and clean. Top Notch here, every part is perfect. Quality! Thanks for posting this up Dman :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, and thanks out to @woftam for spamming this eveil thing in the first place.

4 Likes

Well it’s been behaving all day today :crossed_fingers: but I had to break out a 240ml to feed the beast :rofl:
Flavor is AMAZING, right at 100W on a set of @Daveflowers9 coils :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ooorah @Rocky02852. Did you change the wicking at all ?

4 Likes

No I didn’t, when I was building it common sense told me I needed a lot of cotton down under those coils and not sure what happened, but after checking with you and @woftam last night, think I probably still cut the tails too short. But it’s working good now. Chain vaping at 120w I do start getting dry hits (unbelievable huh) but at 100 it’s keeping up and no leaks
Think I’ll have it nailed down next build :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

May just be a smidge too much wick. I know that that tank can handle over 250w + chain vape on a pwm mod

4 Likes

@woftam, have you ever had the Voltrove do a dump after filling, even though the JF was turned off when filling, capped, then turned back on ?

4 Likes

Ya i did once with the post less deck the o ring was the culprit it got a little nick in it once replaced it was all good

4 Likes

With 4mm coils there is very little thinning required (postless) the velocity is pretty much good to go - i will try dig up some pics which deck dumped on you?

4 Likes

This is the 41 but the same technique will work on the 30 le

The post less is wicked pretty much the same as the steamcrave aromamizer.

If you run into issues lmk and i will do some pics

4 Likes

No, it dumped on @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

I’m using the velocity deck, this is what it looked like when I pulled the deck out after it flooded, I may have had some stray cotton down in the o-rings ?

6 Likes

That is a possibility.

I tend to set the coils a little higher and tamp down the cotton a little that is under the coil.

5 Likes

But late to the party but god damn, that is one nice looking rta. Love that stealthy black look. Great review as always SD.

5 Likes

Thanks @Illogik.

4 Likes