Voltrove 30 v2 RTA Limited Edition Review by SessionDrummer

Agreed @Wayneo

Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Hehe, I had that same urge after reading your review :rofl:

5 Likes

Stainless Steel !!!

4 Likes

You gotta get some pics of that Rock. AND, we can do a timeshare. Half-sies…

5 Likes

Well I figured it would match my,

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

I gotta say, Mark was a pleasure to do business with. We messaged back and forth today but damn, I forgot to hit him up for some of those killer coils.

4 Likes

5 Likes

@woftam, OK, I have a plan. Because we ARE fast friends now, and share all of our intimate secrets with each other. That SS you just posted, almost looks like a “demo” unit. What’s the shipping from AU to Delaware ??

4 Likes

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/201190964819-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

3 Likes

Lord I have no idea and I am not sure it would get there in time before usps stuff happens (shipping being what it is right now) But as an aside factoring in the trip from the US to AU and back it would make it a quite bit more expensive than you could get off Mark directly.

3 Likes

Skool Supplies Simon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Until they x-ray it like they do with everything now days

4 Likes

???

4 Likes

I’m sorry Simon. It is only due to my complete, and total jealousy over the Stainless Steel that I would even SUGGEST shipping in a box labeled “School Supplies”, or a Radioactive Ready shipping barrel. Desperate times …

5 Likes

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Well done SD! Looking at this beast reminds me of a tv advertisement for the military grade flashlight that survives being run over by a military(deuce and a half) vehicle. :astonished: :slightly_smiling_face:

Man, how I wish I’d of gotten my wire ‘allergy’ problem sorted out sooner…

3 Likes

Thank you very much @whthek. Glad we got you sorted …

3 Likes

@whthek, it’s actually VERY good that we got you sorted out BEFORE the craziness ensues. This way you can totally NOT focus or worry about that aspect, and just pick up some stock/supplies.

3 Likes

Truth be told, I stole from Peter to pay Paul…LOL I Ordered ‘2’ V3 Supreme Advanced Kits with extra glass and mesh yesterday. I was gonna wait for them to come in to show you photos! So, that’ll give me some back up should I run out of the 550(yeah, that’s 110 boxes) Smok Mesh coils I’ve accumulated!
Got some more wire coming too, so I should be set. Your the best Dman! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks @whthek, and it’s a GREAT feeling to actually help someone out, especially if it’s something they struggled with.

3 Likes