[VCC] New Flavour Suggestions

A temporary topic for you to suggest new flavours to be added to the Vaping Community Calculator

2 Likes

How bout this one for my sweet tooth;

Liquid Stevia (Pyure)

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: [VCC] Flavour medians

Stevia (Vapor Cig)

Although I think
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
Is more widely used in diy :wink:
2 Likes

Done :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Grubby :call_me_hand:

Couple more;

Blue Lush (Chefs Vapour)

Tickle Me Pink (Chefs Vapour)

(Payment sent in advance :crazy_face:)

1 Like

Oh yeah, these are available at Chefs under the Chefs Vapour line and sold as concentrates :ok_hand:
Not Chef Flavours One shots, although I think they do also sell them as oneshots / short fills (what ever that means) not applicable to the recipe calculator IMO :sunglasses:

2 Likes

they are already there @Rocky02852

2 Likes

Oh thats why I couldn’t find them, its the (OneShots) tag that thru me off, I checked on Chefs Flavours and looks like they dropped the “Chefs Vapour” line :man_shrugging: althought they still have them listed under one shots ?
Chefs Vapour site is showing alot “out of stock” , wonder if they sold out to Chefs Flavours?
Anyway, I don’t see the need to add the tag “OneShots” (I’m personally not interested in Single flavor recipes)
I also use Mom and Pops in a few of my “mixes” , should I add the tag OneShot ?

1 Like

Chefs Flavours and Chefs Vapour are I believe all owned by Chefs and listed in their one shot section. M&P are listed as just concentrates (both on Chefs and everywhere else I could find them) that is why there is a distinction.

1 Like

Oh so Chefs bought out Chefs?

FYI, M&P’s is Finished eliquid, which they also make in concentrated form for DIY ( ie, one shots )

1 Like

No Chefs have always owned them they are if you like their house brand

I know M&P is essentially a one shot for finished e-liquid but they are not marketed anywhere as a ‘oneshot’ so I have not included it in the name.

1 Like

Butterscotch (SSA) 1% (10-9-20)

2 Likes

Strawberry Jam (VTA)

3 Likes

Bubble Gum (SSA)

1 Like
2 Likes

Check this out @woftam, I searched for it, but had a space after the “Bubble Gum” as I was going to start typing in Sobucky. Only 2 pages, and Sobucky not shown.

Remove the trailing space, 5 pages of results WITH Sobucky.

2 Likes

it makes sense that the railing space doesnt show the new entries as there is code to remove the trailing spaces some of the older entries actually have a trailing space that needs clean up, however most of the return you got have a space after gum.

Since we have no admin section for the flavours right now it is impossible to fix without going into the database directly

Anyhoo here is a better way

1 Like

Ah shit @woftam, hehe, I haven’t used the “Select a Company” yet. OK, RIGHT smack dab middle of the screen, ehhe.

1 Like

is a drop down box no typing required.

The trailing space is picked up in flavours that have a space after gum so if you put the space there it will return only flavours that have the space there

1 Like