[VCC] New Flavour Suggestions

Yeah, looks like your not gonna let go of that (OneShots) tag, and even though I’m like like dog chewing a bone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m not gonna beat down a dead horse, so I’ll just stick to “user defined” for the time being :wink:

1 Like

If it is marketed as a oneshot (as in oneshot is part of the name) then it will stay

2 Likes

What are you on about :laughing:

screenshot-www.chefsflavours.co.uk-2020.10.10-01_50_02

1 Like

Not “on about “ anything, this ain’t my rodeo, just making suggestions as the title of the thread, Might As Well add Tickle Me Pink, Chefs Vapours (Shortfill) :man_shrugging:
Bring on the single flavour recipes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t get it… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic is for suggesting new flavours, you are asking for us to change the name of flavours but I don’t understand your reasoning

1 Like

A short fill is finished juice without nicotine (with room in the bottle for nic) very different from a oneshot.

I am not sure what your problem is with the names but as far I am concerned I will not be answering anything more on it

The thread is for flavours that are not in the database not changing the names of flavour because u think it should be changed

2 Likes

Roger, over and out :ok_hand:

1 Like

@grubby, @woftam, a request to change a company name in the VCC.

First off, I appreciate you guys ADDING all these flavors, that no one would think to need !!!

After doing QUITE a bit of research on them, the actual company name, and the name they are widely recognized is Flavor Labs. Their website(s) need some serious work, but I will link the images below.

My request, is to change the company name from Vapor Flavor to Flavor Labs.

Well, that’s broken…

Edit: That’s better…

Need to add Vape Train Lemonade, and Lemonade Solo to the flavor list.

1 Like

First things first (BEFORE Paul says it), WELCOME to the VC !!!

When I first started adding/search for flavors, I COMPLETELY missed the MFG drop down menu RIGHT smack in the middle of the top of the page. I was searching by flavor name without choosing the MFG.

I learned my lessons, and did that now. Perhaps @grubby, or @woftam can chime in on the SECOND VTA Lemonade, but I show two.

2 Likes

@McDuckie, I see both in the flavor database, BUT, the second one “Making” should probably be re-named Lemonade.

Ya it just need a name change and we dont have an admin section right now so I cannot do it @Grubby

Lemonade (Clear) and Lemonade should do it

3 Likes