VC Vape Mail 2023

I’ve used Chinese kits, they have such a short lifespan it gets annoying, sometimes they don’t last more than a mod disassembly.
If the quality of Wera is good, I may expand with some micro screwdrivers, and an extra folder.
I found several Norwegian web shops that sell single micro screwdrivers .

2 Likes

Not sure HOW micro you’re talking about, but @JoelSq posted this. Nice compact thing.

2 Likes

I have a few of the Wera micro screwdrivers that I use for building on my RTA’s and they are very good. I’ve had them for a few years now and they are still in great shape.

4 Likes

The expansion will be with Torx micro screwdrivers in T2, T3 and T4, and Hex will be larger 2.5mm and 3mm, Phillips larger with PH1.
I’ll try to stick to the same brand, they are logically labeled so that a fool like me can keep system in them lol

4 Likes

6 Likes

Loving those precision Wera’s @hertugen.

3 Likes

Thanks mate
I started with the 25-piece set, and have expanded with things I assume I will use.
Will arrive flat screwdrivers tomorrow, and then there is something backordered.
In a couple of weeks there will be an empty 25 part so that I can have a system in the whole thing.

I have used cheap Chinese bit sets and there is nothing more annoying than soft bits.

3 Likes

I second that thought…:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

5 Likes

You’ll love the scissor’s, @SessionDrummer :wink:

3 Likes

My credit card always get nervous when Vaperz Cloud has new stuff…

Not impressed thus far with the Dovpo chipped Odin for TC in SS but it still is pretty nice looking. Will get the DNA250C chipped version when it releases.

The 30mm Osiris and mini both have a Reload RTA style deck. Have only built the 30mm so far but flavor is pretty good. Need to compare to the VC Trilogy and Valkyrie, both excellent RTA’S.

I hope you all have been well, been awhile since I visited but miss you all, well maybe not @Steampugs …premadonna’s can be a little much :kissing_heart: @Grubby and @woftam are both sexier but don’t flaunt it :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hey stranger! Soo, without having had the benefit of looking this up, the Odin has been Re-released?!

4 Likes

Hi Brian, nice to chat with you again!

Yeah, should have mentioned that, it is the Odin V2 and now it is a C frame, the batteries load like this

I hope you’re doing well

6 Likes

That’s a MUCH needed improvement, with the door randomly unlatching on mine. Damn you, Mike, I had BOTH hands on the edge of the rabbit hole…ready to pull myself up, and out. And here I am, looking at that beauty, ready to let go! :rofl:

Hope to see more of you around here. :wink:

4 Likes

So glad I either MTL or low wattage RDL so don’t benefit the same from 21700 over 18650’s. It means I much prefer the more aesthetically pleasing and ergonomically sound Riva which is tiny compared to the size of the Odin 200’s. I like mods that can just slip into any pocket (probably why I prefer single battery mods where a 21700 does come into play for me and the Odin Mini is one of my favourites) The Odin 200 (not sure if V2 is any smaller, it doesn’t look it) is one of the bigger dual 21700 mods I have and any of them is like carrying a brick around.

6 Likes

I too prefer the Riva over the Odin for everyday use. I use the Odin either on my desk or in the car cupholder but it never goes in my pocket…unless I want to drop my pants quick :crazy_face:

I do use a lot of single 21700 mods too, using the ZQ Essent with the tasty Blaze Solo now.

The V2 is taller but a little smaller in circumstances than the OG Odin.

7 Likes

The ZQ Essent another mod I love, not got the DNA chipped one unfortunately! If I was a DL quite high wattage vaper I would see the pros more of a dual 21700 so I do get the appeal but am glad I never go above 30w these days!

6 Likes

f0c853142e8b5804afbf82aa876de931f59fcf98_2_690x492

I have that pitting where the main casing meets the 510 plate on my Silver Odin Mini, exactly the same!

5 Likes

It blows, wonder why it does that?

4 Likes

??? No idea what you are referring to mate.

4 Likes