VC Vape Mail 2023

Gonna order some on payday then, thanks…

4 Likes

7 Likes

And the STUDENT, becomes the TEACHER. Dammit, I want snakeskins over here now !!!

4 Likes

As soon as I saw it, SD, I knew that I needed to have it! They call it oyster white.
Much to my surprise, the scales are live, and flip up, if brushed the wrong way.

5 Likes

Expect a review soon… https://smoko.com/

2 Likes

The only screw driver you need for attys

6 Likes

Late to the party….

6 Likes

Received the package today.
I have bought 20 pcs 100ml stem bottles for nic storage, and glass measuring cylinders, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000ml

5 Likes

Thanks out to James from https://LiquidDIY.com.au went and did it AGAIN !!! I can’t say for sure, but I suspect they moved soo much of the Duomei flavors LAST time, they got some MORE !!!

Thanks VERY much out to James for thinking of me, AND us. I know Luke, Hatrick, and I were ALL looking forward to the Vanilla Custard, and Fruit Loops !!!

Stay tuned guys …

4 Likes

Also thanks out to Kavis from Sourcemore for sending this out for review …

5 Likes

I think these are gonna make my mixing easier - I’m tired of shaking bottles!

5 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_3897
IMG_3922

7 Likes

4 Likes

My new QP Fatality on the Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA100C. It’s wicked and running some barely used Ni80 0.4 Ohm 3mm 6 wraps from a previous build that were already trimmed to 4.5 mm legs. At 57.5 W with the airflows almost closed, it’s plenty warm, and hugely flavorful. And it’s wicking like a champ!

7 Likes

Your mail keeps me guessing for a while but you got me this time

4 Likes

Sorry for not writing what the parts were.
FeV new v 4.5 Dual S chamber, there is reduced volume compared to the original.
The AirDuct and the SS tube are to be able to expand the capacity from 4.5ml to 7.0ml. Hardly going to do it, it was stupid to pay 30€ in skipping for only the chamber.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Now I know what they are and I presume the one on the left is Damascus fudging lovely

4 Likes

7 Likes