VC Vape Mail 2022

I was adding up my shopping cart by the time you had posted that … lol oh well! its all good! Thank you anyway. I posted you a fix for the Windows theme somewhere in this forum. cant tell where.

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 do you have Billet Box ?

6 Likes

I have a VV Pulse AIO en route, single 21700
But now I want one of those Cherry Pine Mods - Sequoia :rofl:
(Sold out)…

6 Likes

Is it any good?, I’m thinking u more than likely got the RBA for it…, am I correct? is it good? There have been couple tht I’ve had my eye on & tht’s 1 of em…

6 Likes

My cats see Pink Unicorns everywhere after over indulging on Catnip! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very good,

Visit this thread (I link threads on here to other forums), will give some idea what people think!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/pulse-aio-kit-vandyvape.t74634/

8 pages of positive opinion!

5 Likes

Mine too :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s great BB style devices, bridges and RBA Boro tanks have hit the mainstream, before people had the choice of donating organs to buy an original or risk getting stoned for buying an SXK clone!

7 Likes

After being shown the way from my pal Birdman69, I have to say, I could well be a convert, I’ve been a Bacon Prime snob for the longest time, but this Cloud 9 cotton is fucking awesome :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Oh, and I haven’t actually got this yet, but it’s being posted today, from my legendary mate @Scott-wood , a cotton pot/build stand and custom wooden drip tips to go with a wooden mod I purchased…this guy though… :heart: :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Happy days :grin:

10 Likes

Man @Steampugs that is sweet.

GREAT work @Scott-wood.

10 Likes

A much smaller haul this time. Just bought these to use up a budget I had a few days ago after selling some crap on the FB Marketplace.

All £1.99 each from F&S Vape Shop in the UK.

AND!

What is this piece of awesomeness? This is, a work of art, from the clearly, very talented, Mr Scott Wood.
Huge thanks go out to you @Scott-wood This is some top quality work mate. Thank you very much. :smiley:

9 Likes

Happy days glad it got there ok

7 Likes

Today I get to try some SS coils for the first time ever. I’m hoping my palette likes this material more than Kanthal and ni80 but there’s only 1 way to find out…

6 Likes

Very nice @Illogik, @Scott-wood.

5 Likes

If I had to guess, I’d say you’re going to favor the Multi-Strand Claptons.

7 Likes

lol, I have a pair of SS, 10 wrap, 4mm id, 0.27ohm monsters in my titan, which are, multi-strand fused claptons!
I’m liking the SS so far…

4 Likes

The important thing with SS, is don’t pulse, or dry fire too high. Wet is a different story.

8 Likes

I had a bit of a 'mare building the coils though. Using the coil master jig, the wire just kept overlapping itself, no matter how gently I tried. I ended up wrapping it by hand so they weren’t exactly tightly wrapped.
Once I had them screwed in the deck though, i just stuck the coil jig in there and pulled them up to tighten them as much a possible. Worked out fine in the end.
Currently vaping at 4.2v, (65.3w).
The SS seems to give a warmer vape, with barely any ramp up time.

6 Likes